Parole

*A/N: Hey guys! I've been getting a lot of chapters done lately for "I Want You" so I will probably finish sometime in February actually rather than March because I haven't been as busy as I first thought I would be. Just something I should let you all know about, but also I'm still not completely sure on how many chapters I'll be doing, I mean this is #25, so there could be anywhere from 5-20 more chapters. So please enjoy and see y'all later!*

Lily calmly waltzed over to me, seemingly emotionless. She had dark, black bags under her eyes and her mascara was smeared about her face while she whimpered softly. Her clothes were slightly ripped and she was trembling as she continued to move towards me.

"Ivy... Help me..." Lily begged me, falling before me feet, grabbing onto my ankles. I stared blankly at her, waiting for her to explain what happened, why she was here, and what exactly she wants from me. She looked up at me, expecting me to come to her aid and wait at her hands and feet.

"Lily, Im seriously not even about to deal with you, so please leave." I bluntly demanded. Lily's emotionless face changed to an irritated glared almost instantaneously. She got back up on her feet, reaching out for my shoulders and pulling me forcefully into a kiss.

"I thought that you loved me though! You told me you were there for me!" She cried after I managed to push her away.

"That was before I saw you shoving your tongue down that man's throat! I hate to say this to you, Lily, but you're a whore!" I shouted back, rubbing my mouth rapidly to try and erase what just happened. Lily threw her arms to her side, glaring back at me. She then looked to Maddie who had grabbed my hand, shaking uncontrollably.

"You're one to talk. Here you are, my girlfriend, with another girl who I know that you've been in bed with already! You haven't even been with me that long, and you're already unfaithful!" She yelled. I lifted up my free hand and smacked her across the face before pushing past her to get into the elevator.

"I already told you before that we were over. You cheated on me, so I found someone better. End of story. You should think about joining group therapy or something, because you definitely need it Lily." I remarked, pressing the button for the third floor and the door close button as well. For the cherry on top, I pulled Maddie in close to me and pecked her on the mouth while staring directly into Lily's eyes as she watched with a horrified expression.

The elevator slowly rose up to the third floor as Maddie and I gazed at each other.

"Are you... serious? Or are you just joking about us going out?" She asked me, unsure herself on how she should take what I just said. I grinned at her, cupping my hands around her face before placing my forehead onto her shoulder.

"I'm 200% serious. To me, you don't sound or act like your relationships are jokes, and I want to be with someone who's like that. Lily and Chris are both out the fucking window, but you, Maddie, you aren't fake! I sound like I'm out of my mind, but I want to be with someone who has the same values about relationships with me! I don't want to be with someone who doesn't take anything serious!" Maddie didn't answer me, but instead moved my hands off of her face and lifted my head up so I could see her. Maddie was smiling ear-to-ear with glossy looking eyes. She kept silent, looking up at me before lifting her head upward to kiss me again.

"I'm incredibly happy to hear that... I wouldn't have been able to even get over Olivia that quickly if you weren't here with me..." Maddie chuckled. We both became aware of what we just did and separated from each other just as we got to the third floor. Maddie loomed a few feet behind me as I went up to unlock our apartment door. When I arrived at the door, it was opened up a little bit, so I pushed it open to see that the whole place was trashed. Again.

"What the fuck! Did Lily break in here?" I shouted, hurrying into the front room to see if anything was missing or tampered with. Nothing was taken, but the furniture was completely moved around to how it was the day before. The only other problem was that there was trash scattered all around the room. I took a closer look at the trash, realizing that it was the same exact trash from yesterday. What. The. Fuck.

"What? What's wrong, Ivy?" Maddie asked, entering the room after me. "Holy shit..." She muttered, bending down to pick the trash up. Once again, we went around the apartment to clean up the place which took longer than it did yesterday.

After we finally finished, Maddie collapsed onto the sofa and I soon followed after her. She lifted her hand up, twirling my hair with a soft giggle.

"I still can't believe that you and I are together now... After everything that happened... We are finally together..." She chirped. I smiled warmly at her and laid down next to her. We both chuckled and held onto each other, falling asleep rather quickly.

In the morning, Maddie had gotten up already and was in the shower, leaving me alone on the sofa. My phone was lit up with messages and calls, so I picked it up yo see if they we're from anyone important. The messages were mainly for Lily, so I ignored them. The calls, though, were from that odd police officer that had called me at Lily's place, so how did he get my number? He explained on the phone that Chris wanted to see me and that she would be released on a misdemeanor, meaning that she would be on probation and even go to therapy or a psychiatric ward to receive some sort of help with her problems. The only thing wrong is that she has no one to stay with, and usually they wouldn't do this, but this time they need someone to look after her, besides the parole officer that she has to report to and the end of every week, so he had called to ask if I could keep an eye out for her...