His Tutor, Forgot to Lock the Door

WARNING: smut

(That name tho, you just know what's going to happen, don't you?)

"So C squared multiplied by-" My book was slammed shut. "Alois, I told you we wouldn't be doing this today, you need to get work done." I looked at him.

"But Ciel, it's killing me, I want to take a five minute break," He leaned in close to me. "Or longer..." He whispered teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "You need to get this done, Alois." I said.

"Oh, cut the crap. Let's just make out. C'mon it'll be no longer than ten, maybe fifteen minutes (lies), then I'll study my ass off (more lies)."He looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. "Please?"

I looked at him and sighed, giving up. "Fifteen minutes, max." I looked at the clock; 3:15.

Alois grinned. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, parting my lips. He stuck his tongue in and explored.

I moaned into his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. Alois let his hands rest at my waist. He pushed me over so I was laying down and straddled me before leaning down and kissing me again, this time his hands went down to my shirt, swiftly taking it off.

I tugged his shirt off too, but not so swift. I could feel him smile into my lips. I'd hear about this later...

Slowly, he managed to strip me down to nothing except my (Spider-Man) boxers. "Ciel, are you sure you're ready for this?" He looked concerned, which weirdly, was a turn on right now. (He has some weird fetishes we need to talk about)

I nodded in response. "Of course." I said.

"This isn't, like, your first time, is it?" He looked worried.

I blushed. "So what if it is?" I asked him. (Because it's going to hurt like hell, Ciel. That's why)

He smiled and kissed my neck before sucking on it. (He'll be doing that somewhere else later. Wink wink)

I moaned softly and reached down to his boxers, tugging lightly, as if to ask permission.

I could feel him nod, so I slipped them off.

He slipped mine off too and rubbed against me with a moan, causing us both to get hard.

With my permission, he thrusted into me slowly. I felt pain but it slowly turned into pleasure as he sped up. Moans and screams of pleasure escaped both if our lips, filling the room. Finally, he came inside of me with one last, loud moan. He pulled out and lay next to me, breathing heavily.

There was a knock at the door. Both of us covered up quickly before Sebastian could see us in our not-so-decent position.

"Young master," he started with a smirk, looking at us in our awkward position. "I really recommend locking the door next time, you don't want any uninvited guests." He left the room, closing the door behind him.

Both of us were blushing madly. I looked at the clock to see how long we took.

3:49.
_________

I'm terrible at writing smut but I hope this was good enough for you. Also I left in a few of the little comments I usually edit out for your entertainment during this somewhat awkward chapter. Don't report, please!