His Boyfriend In The New Smut Chapter

WARNING: Smut

Twas the night before Christmas, and if you think I'm rhyming you are, in fact, wrong. Ciel and his beautiful boyfriend Alois were cuddling on the couch, watching random Christmas movies.

"I don't even like Adventure Time, why are we watching this?" Ciel groaned, growing tired of the incessant blabbering of Finn the human (it killed me to write this sentence)

"I don't know..." Alois then smirked. "Ciel, is your bedroom close to your mom and dad's bedroom?"

Ciel shook his head. "No, wh-" He looked at the still smirking Alois. "Want your present?" He smirked too.

Alois nodded and crawled on top of him, straddling him at his hips. "How many presents do I get this year?" He smirked, pinning Ciel down.

Ciel smiled as he looked up at him. "As many as you want..." He chuckled and picked him up off of him. "So long as we do it in my room." He got up and off the couch and walked to his room, Alois following.

Before they could walk in, they noticed a box outside of his room, addressed to Ciel and from Sebastian. Ciel opened it and saw something... Interesting inside.

Lube.

That's right my friends Sebastian got them lube.

Alois began laughing. "Wait there's a note!" He picked it up and began laughing even harder.

Ciel took the note from him, his already bright red face growing a darker crimson.

You've been walking funny lately. This might help.

-Sebby

"You've got to be kidding me..." Ciel face palmed.

Alois smirked and pulled him into the bedroom, closing, and locking the door behind them. "Might as well put it to use." He whispered seductively.

Ciel smiled and nodded, bringing Alois over to the bed.

Alois pushed him down on the bed, not hesitating to quickly pull down his pants and take his shirt off, earning them both spots on the floor. Now the only thing in his way were the (Batman) boxers.

Ciel blushed and pulled Alois on the bed, getting on top of him. "Not fair," he smirked. "You still have all of your clothes on." He smiled as he took his time slipping off Alois' clothes.

This definitely wasn't helping the growing bulge in Alois' boxers. The sight of Ciel over him, mostly nude and taking his clothes off was extremely erotic. Alois couldn't help himself anymore, so he sat up and kissed Ciel deeply, slipping both of their boxers off.

Ciel smiled as he kissed him back, allowing Alois to invade his mouth with his tongue. He could feel Alois' growing erection, only making him grow harder too.

Alois pulled away and began to caress Ciel.

Ciel moaned and began to grind against him, only leaving him wanting more. He seemed to be feeding off of Alois moans. He laid Alois down and kissed his chest softly. "May I?" He asked.

Understanding what he meant, Alois nodded, biting his lip. It had been a long time since he'd had someone enter him, but he still remembered the pain.

Ciel slowly pushed into him, moaning softly. He thrusted in and out slowly, not wanting to hurt his lover.

Alois whimpered softly and wrapped his arms around Ciel's neck with a small moan.

Ciel slowly thrusted faster and faster until he reached (MAXIMUM OVER-DRIVE *heavy metal music plays in distance*) his maximum speed. Alois' sweet moans were drifting into his ears as he neared his climax.

"Ciel!" Alois moaned as he climaxed.

"Alois!" Ciel yelled as he too reached his climax, the white substance splattering inside of his blonde lover. He pulled out and lay on the bed next to him, panting heavily.

Alois smiled as he too panted. "That was amazing..." He looked at the still panting Ciel. "You're amazing."

Ciel smiled too. "Why thank you." He chuckled breathily. He pulled the covers over both of them. "I love you." He said sweetly.

Alois cuddled into him. "I love you too." He kissed his cheek and closed his eyes. "Merry Christmas." He whispered sleepily.

"Merry Christmas." Ciel whispered back, slowly slipping into sleep, only able to think about the blonde boy who lay in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

________________________________

Okay, I hope you all liked this, because as a virgin I had no idea how to describe this for a second time. Also I was laughing the whole time writing this. How do people write smut without laughing? I had to stop writing at least three times because I was laughing so hard at the word "erection".

Anywho, please don't report blah blah blah.....

ALSO MORE THAN 7,000 READS THANK YOU I LOVE YOU KISSES MY BABIES

Ahem....

Until next time, my boo boos~