Those Boys, Going to College

SOOOOO by the end of this chapter I'm going to be murdered.... But just remember this is a Cielois fan fiction and things will work out in the end. Now, my darlings, I present to you, the reason I'll be dead in at least 24 hours....

____________________

Today was graduation day at Ciel and Alois' high school which meant, SCHOOOOOLSSS OUT FOR THE SUMMER! SCHOOOOOOLSSSS OUT FOREVER!

.... At least until they go to college. Which was something they'd yet to discuss, Ciel and Alois... Well they were going to different colleges. And they'd be at least eight hours away from the other. If Alois knew anything, it was that long-distance relationships hardly ever work, no matter how in love he was with Ciel, it wasn't going to work. They had until the end of the summer.

While Alois was thinking about that, our dearest Ciel was thinking about graduation too, but with a more positive outlook on the whole situation. To him, long distance could work, especially since he was so in love with Alois. To him, they had forever.

So when those boys crossed the stage and took their diplomas, everything changed.

That summer was like how Ciel had expected it to be, full of love for the two boys. They spent so much time together, but Ciel didn't realize that it was only Alois' way of saying goodbye. A few days before they were heading off to their colleges... Well, that's when it happened.

"Seriously Ciel, your room looks so empty." Alois chuckled, looking around the room. He was sitting on the bed next to Ciel.

"It's not that empty... I just don't have a lot of stuff and I'm taking most of it with me." Ciel smiled and leaned on him a bit. "If only I could take you." He teased before kissing him softly.

Alois smiled and kissed him back. Slowly the kiss became more heated, and soon they were under the sheets. When "done", both boys panted, the formally loud room hushing to a silence.

Ciel smiled and rolled on top of Alois again, propping himself up on his elbows. "Still amazing." He breathed. He pecked his lips. "Love you." He said sweetly.

Alois smiled a little. "Love you too." He almost felt guilty for having sex with him especially since he was about to talk to him about their relationship.

"Forever?"

Alois hesitated before answering. "Ciel we need to talk."

Ciel furrowed his eyebrows. "About what?" He smiled a little, though he was utterly confused. What did they need to talk about? Why did Alois suddenly get so serious?

"Ciel, we're going to different colleges and we're going to be far away from each other, in what way do you think that would work?" Alois asked, maintaining his serious tone.

Ciel frowned and got off of him, sitting up. "Why wouldn't it? We love each other, don't we?"

Alois frowned and sat up too. "Of course, I love you with all my heart, but I don't think long distance is going to work." He said simply.

Ciel's eyebrows furrowed even more. "A-are you breaking up with me?"

Alois sighed. "Ciel I love you so much and I think it's in our best intrest that we do..."

Ciel didn't know how to feel. Sad? Well, yes. Angry? Hell yes. He felt so used... "You had to wait until after we had sex to tell me?" He blurted. "What the hell, Alois? Just a few weeks ago I had to assure you that I'd never leave you and you'd never have to worry about Carter or anything and now you're dumping me?!" He was almost yelling by now. "Get the fuck out, now." He ordered.

"Ciel, please..." Alois reached for him.

Ciel moved out of his reach. "Go, it's not like you care, anyway!"

Alois frowned deeply and got out of the bed. He quickly slipped his clothes on and grabbed his things before leaving. He passed Sebastian on the way, who he only angrily glared at, though he wanted to curse and scream and cry and die all at the same time. Why did he have to leave Ciel? Why was he such an idiot? He loved Ciel.... Why couldn't he at least try long distance? Too late now.

Ciel lay on his bed, curled up in a ball, sobbing uncontrollably. He was so damned stupid for thinking long distance could work. He was so stupid to think Alois would think the same thing. He was so stupid to think Alois loved him enough to try. When there was a knock on the door, Ciel scrambled to wipe his eyes and put his boxers back on. "Come in." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

Sebastian walked in. "May I ask why your boyfriend left in such a bad mood? Did you two fight?"

Ciel looked down. "Uhm, yeah. But he's not my boyfriend anymore."

Sebastian frowned. Why was he upset by this? He'd wanted them to break up for a while now. Maybe it was because Ciel was crying... "I'm so sorry, Ciel." He said softly.

Ciel shook his head. "It's not your fault. I don't mean to be rude, but could you leave? I want to be alone right now."

Sebastian sighed and nodded. "Call me if you need anything."

Ciel waited and as soon as he was gone, began sobbing again, burying his face in his pillow to muffle them. Why did his entire body ache? Why did he feel so alone when he knew Sebastian was in the house?

Why did he want to die?

________________________

I think I cried while writing this..... Several times.

Also, over 9,000 reads, thank you!!! *does the white girl thing where they fan their face as they cry*

How was this for a girl who's never really experienced heart break?

Also don't kill me.

Until next time my boo boos~