His Ex, Conflicted

After a while, Ciel pulled away, panting softly. It took him a few moments to understand what he'd done. "Oh my God..." He whispered.

Alois, who didn't seem to see the problem smiled happily and pulled him in for another.

Ciel wanted to kiss back, but pulled away anyway. "Carter..." He whispered sadly.

"Is that really all you're thinking about after kissing me?" Alois pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Because I have a boyfriend of three years who I need to go talk to like nothing happened." Ciel started to walk away, only to be pulled back by the arm and pinned against the wall.

"Do you really wanna pretend none of this ever happened?" He asked, looking into his eyes. (That's how you get 'em)

Ciel looked back into his eyes, practically melting in his gaze, despite the icy color (Told you). "No..." He shook his head. "What am I saying? Yes I do. I love you Alois, but I've been with Carter for three years and if you think I'd let things end like this you're wrong."

Alois frowned but then smiled a little. "I'm fairly confident that you'll leave him for me." He said smugly. "You'll be mine again, Phantomhive, if you think I'm giving up that fast then you're wrong."

Ciel rolled his eyes, but he knew if Alois kept trying, he'd be weak enough to get in bed with him without another thought. "Just get off of me." He ordered.

Offended, Alois backed up. Just in time too, because as he got far enough away, Carter walked out. "There you are, babe!" He smiled and pulled him close. "I was afraid someone else would kiss you." He teased.

Little did he know.... (we did it, iamanawesometaco, we ruined their tradition.... *highfives again*)

Ciel smiled a little, feeling utterly guilty, but at the same time, kissing Alois felt right. "Yeah..." Was all he could say.

Carter smiled happily and kissed him deeply.

Ciel kissed back but pulled away after a minute. "I think we should go home, I'm tired..." He lied.

Carter smiled and nodded. "Let me just go tell everyone else it's time to go." He kissed his cheek and went inside the home to get the rest of their friends.

Alois slipped a hand into Ciel's back pocket and leaned into his ear. "Call me." He whispered before walking inside himself.

Ciel smiled to himself. "Maybe he does deserve another chance..." He whispered to himself before shaking it off and walking back inside.

-------------------

"Tamaki! Let go of her, you're not really her father!" Kyoya yelled at a very drunk Tamaki that had a strong grip on the brunette girl.

Mori sighed and yanked him off, freeing the brunette to walk to her apartment. The others did the same thing as Mori and Honey carried Tamaki away, all of them waving a goodbye to Ciel and Carter.

Both the boys went inside their own apartment and walked to their room. "So I'm guessing no sex tonight?" Carter asked, a little disappointed.

Ciel kissed his cheek. "Not tonight." He took off most of his clothes, leaving himself in his boxers and started toward the bed, only to be pulled over by a half-naked Carter.

"Babe, don't ruin tradition." He pouted, which looked oddly gross on him.

Despite it, Ciel kissed his pout. "Not tonight." He repeated.

Carter pouted again before leaning down and sending kisses down his neck as he slowly pushed him toward the bed.

"Carter..." Ciel whispered, biting back moans. "You need to stop."

Carter frowned and sat on the bed. "Is it that guy you were talking to earlier?" He asked suddenly.

Ciel sighed as he sat down on the bed next to him. "Yes... Do you remember my ex, Alois?"

He nodded. "How could I forget? I spent almost two years helping you get over him before we started dating." He smiled a little at the memory.

"Apparently he lives around here too. And he still loves me..." Ciel trailed off, unable to look him in the eye.

Carter frowned and put a finger under his chin, making him look at him. "It's fine if you want to go back with him... Can I just have tonight?"

Ciel smiled a little and nodded.

Carter kissed him softly and laid him on the bed. He began to take off what was left of his clothing.

--------------

The next morning, Ciel woke up with a note laying next to him instead of Carter. He picked it up and read it.

Hey love, I found Alois' number and called him. He said he'd be more than happy to have you move in with him if you're going to be together. I've gathered most of your stuff in the living room. Alois will be here to help you with your stuff around 10:00. Let's keep in touch.

-Carter

Ciel smiled a little. "Too sweet." He looked at the clock and his eyes widened. It was 10:00. There was a knock at the door and Ciel looked around. He was still nude. "Uh, it's unlocked!" He yelled.

Alois walked in and went straight to the bedroom, jumping on the bed. "Ciel!" He giggled and hugged him close. "I've missed you so much and last night I was a jerk and-" he was cut off by Ciel kissing him softly.

"You're fine. Could you leave so I can get dressed?" He chuckled as Alois nodded happily and left the room. He quickly got dressed and grabbed the remainder of his things before leaving the room himself. "Shall we go?"

Alois nodded as they both picked up all the bags because two trips are for the weak. (Does anyone else do this?)

Ciel said goodbye to all of their friends from Japan.

Alois drove him to his apartment with a smile on his face. "I love you." He said, breaking the silence in the car.

Ciel smiled happily, missing those words that he used to hear all the time. "I love you too." He said sweetly.

___________

Now it's sunshine and rainbows.

I'm considering ending this one soon... But I don't know at the same time, I'm somewhat attached to this story and if I end it... I don't know what I'd do.

*celebrates more than 11,000 reads*

Until next time, my boo boos~