His Parents, Home For Christmas

December 24, Christmas Eve was greatly exciting in the Phantomhive manor... At least it usually was.

Fun fact; Ciel has yet to tell his parents he's gay, let alone the fact that he dumped his girlfriend so he could have a hot new boyfriend. And it's well known in the Phantomhive manor that for once, the Mr. And Mrs. Of the household come home to see their one and only child.

Ciel had been fretting on how to tell his parents the news for a while now. He knew that they'd heard about his break up with Elizabeth, and they'd immediately ask why, and what would he tell them?

"Merry Christmas, Ciel!" Sebastian said happily. This was the first time he'd been happy in a while, at least since those girls came and beat him up (#NoRegrets, am I right?), which everyone was still confused about. "Your parents will be coming home today and Alois might be coming over too." He was still mad at Alois, mainly because he still has a crush on Ciel. He only knew that because of the small things he does. The other reason being he was so sure that Alois sent those girls after him.

Anywho, if Alois came over, that definitely meant he'd have to tell his parents, and introduce his boyfriend at the same time. Couldn't be that bad... could it?

The door bell rang and Ciel's heart started pounding. His parents were home. The same parents he hadn't seen since Easter. The same parents who had no idea he was gay. (I don't even know why I'm keeping this last sentence in here, like, does he have another set of parents who know he's gay? Am I his mom?)

Sebastian got the door for them as Ciel slowly made his way down the decorated halls and into the decorated living room with the overly large Christmas tree. His parents stood in the doorway, shivering and talking with Sebastian.

If only they knew.... He chuckled at the thought of his parents finding out about Sebastian kissing him, only to cause them to look at him.

"Ciel!" They both greeted happily. They hugged both him tightly. "Oh we missed you!" His mother said giddily as the both of them pulled away. She kissed his cheeks several times.

"Mom!" Ciel pushed her face away with a small laugh. Admittedly, this was probably the first time his parents had heard him laugh since... Well, since he was a kid.

His father smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Well that's new..." He muttered to himself. "What's gotten you so happy?"

This was it, what Ciel had been waiting for. "Mom, dad, I'm-" He was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Knowing it was Alois, he quickly ran for the door. "I got it!" He opened the door and saw a smirking Alois.

"Merry Christmas, sexy!" He blurted loudly.

Ciel's eyes widened as he stepped out into the frosty air and closed the door behind them. He eyed Alois' outfit, which all he could see was a long black coat. "Please tell me you have regular clothes on under that..." Ciel looked back up at him.

Alois shook his head. "Nope, I thought we could do something interesting in the bedroom today, is there a problem?" He raised an eyebrow.

Ciel face palmed. "So my parents are inside..." He sighed.

Alois' eyes widened. "Your parents are never home! That why this works!" He seemed to worry. "Oh! I have clothes up in your room from the times I've stayed over."

Ciel nodded slowly. "Okay, just follow my lead, and do not speak. At all." He had to stop himself from taking his hand to lead him inside. He led him past his parents, who waved and asked who the cute blonde boy was.

Ciel brought him into his room and closed the door behind them. "Were you really going to show up in some sexy Santa costume for sex on Christmas?" Ciel asked upon closing the door.

"............ Maybe." Alois walked into the closet and changed into his regular clothes, one of the items being booty shorts.

"Please tell me you have different pants." Ciel said as soon as he saw the booty shorts.

Alois shook his head. "It's either these or red Santa Clause short shorts. Very, very short shorts." He smirked. "Too bad your parents are here, you're really missing out."

Ciel bit his lip at the thought. "Yes, by the way..."

Alois raised an eyebrow. "Your parents know we're together, right?"

Ciel avoided eye contact. "We don't talk a lot..."

"Ciel!" Alois yelled with small laugh. "Come on, love I'll help you tell your parents how stupid you are for not telling them about your sexy boyfriend sooner." He pulled him out the door and back down the stairs.

The Phantomhive parents eyed the blonde boy who had yet to drop their son's hand. Odd. He also wore a pair of black booty shorts, in the winter. Odd. His hair was unreasonably light, along with his ivory skin. Odd. But what they found to be the most odd thing about this boy were his eyes.

Their icy blueness was captivating, much like their son's, but in a different sense. Ciel's eyes held power, strength and bravery. But the blonde's eyes held child like innocence, happiness and at that moment they look into both of the boy's eyes and saw the same thing. Love.

What happened next, was something Ciel wasn't prepared for.

"Is this your boyfriend?" His mom asked, almost without a thought.

Everyone in the room seemed to freeze, except the Mrs. of the household who saw it coming. Honestly, did they think she was that oblivious to what was going on in her only son's life?

"What?" Ciel was caught off guard. You'd think she'd be oblivious to what was going on in her only son's life..... Wait...

"You heard me. Is he your boyfriend?" She repeated.

"Um, yes, this is Alois Trancy, he's my boyfriend." Ciel said.

Alois gave a small wave. "It's nice to see you guys again..."

"Wait Alois, as in the same Alois you were friends with when you were kids..?" Ciel's father finally spoke up.

"Yes sir!" Alois giggled a little.

While Ciel's mother seemed happy, and she always would be if Ciel was, but his father didn't know how he felt about it. "I will always accept you, Ciel, you know that. But I might need some time to process this..." His dad said almost solemnly.

Ciel nodded slowly. (I came out to have a good time and I am honestly feeling so attacked right now)(Shit I brought Tumblr on to Wattpad...)

Christmas went on like Christmas should although, everyone in the room found it somewhat ironic that they were celebrating it, but they couldn't put their finger on why.

(;D)

After the Mr. And Mrs. Went to bed, their room being far, far away from Ciel's, so I, as the author thought.... Why not?

___________

*evil laughter in distance*

OKAY CHILDREN THIS IS YOUR WARNING, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SMUT. SMUT. GOT IT?

Okay, don't want to surprise anyone with a penis.

Also, sorry this update took oh so long, play rehearsals have been stressing me out lately, but I made sure to write a chapter for my precious babies. Also I just finished Ouran High School Host Club in two days. Is that even healthy? (No regrets though it was so awesome like, yaaaassss)

Anywho, you guys. You guys. You guys, over 6,000 reads?! OH MY COW BABIES JUMPING OVER THE MOON. YOU'RE WONDERFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOSH!

Ahem....

Until next time, my boo boos~