Plot!

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

When I saw a man is trying to rape Xiao Yang I really can't stand it, I keep on screaming to make the man feel annoying. Finally my plan works but he threaten to kill me if I continue yelling! I did not think so much and the man pull the gun trigger over my foreheads.

I am not sure why at that time I don't even care if I am dead or alive, all I want is Xiao Yang being safe from them. If killing me will save Xiao Yang I am willing to be killed!

Then I heard a bang and I feel myself being electrify and I fall down unconsciously. I think I had been unconscious for around 10 minutes. When I get back to my senses I feel someone is hugging me and crying badly.

Xiao Yang: Why are you so stupid! If you are death already what will happen to me! Why do I have to lose you only that I realize that I actually love you...

When I heard that all I want is to pull her into my arm and hug her. Up until now only I realize that I actually had fallen for her without me noticing. I immediately sit up and pull her into a hug.

Xiao Yang: Wait! You are not death? What is happening?

Man A: Are we done yet?
Man B: Yeah, it's done~

Man C: Finally I will have sister-in-law~

Both I and Xiao Yang are dumbfounded by the conversation of the 3 man. Then they pull off their mask and I saw who actually they are!

Me: Wang Jun Kai! Wang Yuan! Yi Yang Qian Nan! What the hell are you 3 doing!

Xiao Kai: Sorry cousin, I am just following order from 小姨...

Me: My mother? Mum! You have some explaining to do right now! And you Qian Nan, I will remember that you hit your brother so hard just now!

Qian Nan: 哥! I had no choice, please don't cut my pocket money!

Me: I'll have to reconsider it. And you two as well!

Xiao Kai: I am one of the victim as well okay! Just that I am better than you a day only...

Seeing my blur face, Xiao Kai explain that he and Xiao Ying is in the same situation as me and Xiao Yang. Just that whatever happen to me today happen to him yesterday night.

Me: What? Same tactic and both of us totally fall in it...

Xiao Kai: Yeah, pathetic right?

Me: But seems like you are having fun just now Xiao Kai.

Xiao Kai: What? No! Yuan did that to Xiao Ying yesterday night as well! I already beat him after that of course.

Me: Reaaaally? So I should beat you right now right!

Then I stand up and run over to try to beat Xiao Kai. Xiao Kai of course run for his life and when my mother step in and he hide behind her!

Me: Xiao Kai! Come out this instance! If you are a man don't hide behind a woman!

Xiao Kai: He is my 小姨so it's okay to hide behind her!

QX Mum: Okay, Qian Xi enough. Xiao Kai is just helping me out only.

Me: Mum, there is so many way you can use why did you choose this one?

QX Mum: Because it is the fastest and easiest~

Me: Mom, I really can't beat you...

QX Mum: Of course, I am you mother~ So when are you getting marry?

Me: Mom! I have not got myself a girlfriend how on earth am I going to get marry?

QX Mum: I thought you just got yourself a girlfriend there~ *looking at Xiao Yang*

I turn to look at her and look back at my mother.

Me: Can you all please leave the room, I have some matter to deal with her.

QX Mum: Okay boys, let's get some dessert at the dining room~ Qian Xi once you are done come over to the dining room as well.

Me: Okay, mom.