Glad to meet you

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

It's been 2 months since we know the news, but we still have not spread the news out to our family yet. Today I call for a family meeting to inform them about it since Xiao Yang is already pregnant 4 months.

Me: Sorry cousin, I know you are going to hate me but I am one step ahead of you guys again~

Yuan: What do you mean?

Xiao Yang: Xiao Kai wish come true~

Xiao Kai: My wish? What wish?

Xiao Ying: Don't tell me you already?

Xiao Yang: *nod*

Xiao Ying: Oh my god! I'm so happy for you both~

Xiao Kai: What it is?

Me: My wife is pregnant 4 months old~

Yuan: Wah, 小姨you are going to be grandmother soon~

Mom: Yeah, and both you and Xiao Kai going to be uncle soon~ So where will be my grandchild 婶婶?

Xiao Kai: On the way~

After we break the news to both family the parents are so happy about it. They tell us what to do and what not to do. As for mother she had been taking care of Xiao Yang more carefully as well. Time flies and Xiao Yang is already 9th month old already.

At this time, I had already ask her not to come to the company to work already. So nowadays she will stay at home. Today is Christmas Day and I have a few day off. We stay at home enjoying the weather.

Xiao Yang: Arg!

Me: What?

Xiao Yang: My tummy! It hurts!

Mom: Oh no! I think she is going to deliver soon! Qian Xi, fast take her to the car and send her to hospital now!

Me: Okay!

I immediately rush to grab my car key and bring Xiao Yang over to the car. My mother stay with us to take care of Xiao Yang. While my dad drive another car and bring both my grandparents together.

Suddenly my phone rang and I open loud speaker to talk to the person.

Yuan: Qian Xi~ How about a gathering tonight?

Me: No! I am on my way to the hospital!

Yuan: Hospital? Why?

Me: Xiao Yang is going to deliver soon!

Yuan: Oh my god! Xiao Kai! Xiao Yang is going to deliver soon! We should go over to the hospital now!

Me: Okay!

30 minutes later we reach the hospital and Xiao Yang being send to the hospital room waiting for labor. As per the nurse Xiao Yang might still need to pain for few hours before able to deliver. I saw the pain in her face and I try to advise her to do C-section.

But she insist on natural birth, I respect her decision but still feel heart pain when I saw her in pain. She had been in pain for 3 hours now. Finally the doctor say it is time for her to deliver our baby.

I follow her in and she is in pain while trying to push our baby out. 2 hours later I can hear baby crying, the doctor let me examine the gender of the baby.

I wait for Xiao Yang to wake up and tell her about the baby gender. Then I inform the news to both of the family. They are so happy about it~

During this time a lot of people went to our house to meet our little girl. Relative, friends and family all gather around just to meet her. Xiao Kai and Yuan is especially fond of our little girl.

Me: Hey, why not both of you give birth to a baby now so that my Xiao Qi will have someone to play with.

Xiao Kai: Xiao Ying what do you think?

Xiao Ying: We are not even marry yet, you are talking about giving birth already?

Xiao Kai: So I propose to you now?

Xiao Ying: *roll eyes*

Time flies and it's already 5 years pass and Xiao Qi is already 5 years old. During this time Xiao Kai and Yuan already get marry and both of them now have a daughter at 3 years old.

Xiao Qi: Papa~ Can I eat some ice-cream?

Me: Okay.

Xiao Yang: Yi Ya Qi, you are still coughing now and yet you want to eat ice-cream?

Xiao Qi: Opps! *stuck out tongue and run away*

Xiao Yang: *shake head* Qian Xi your daughter is still coughing and you let her have ice-cream?

Me: A bit should be no problem.

Xiao Qi she inherit both of our drawing skills and she like dancing and singing so much. So we send her to the classes that she is fond of. In this household I am the one who will let her do anything she want while Xiao Yang will be the one who forbid. Even so, Xiao Qi still love her mother so much as she know why she do it that way.

I am glad that we meet each other even though at first we don't really like each other. But that might be the best way for us to understand each other.