Break Up!

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

After Xiao Ying and Xiao Xi come in, Xiao Yang motion to them to go to her side and she whisper something into their ears. They nod and then ask me to go out for a while. After the door is being close, they are having a hard time to tell me.

Me: What it is?

Xiao Ying: Qian Xi, I am not sure what is Xiao Yang thinking but she asks us to tell you not to come to the hospital again.

Me: Why!?

Xiao Xi: I am not sure as well, but she says she does not want to see you...

I feel shocked by what Xiao Ying and Xiao Xi told me. At that time both Xiao Kai and Yuan come back as well. They ask what happen and Xiao Xi fill them in. Both of them are shocked as well but ask me to go back first.

As Xiao Yang just had her operation, she can't be in mood swing it might affect her wounds. I understands that and when back.

Me: Please help to take care of her, I will come again tomorrow.

Xiao Ying: No worry we will take care of her.

I totally don't understand why Xiao Yang acts that way suddenly? The next morning, I wake up early planning to go over to the hospital but Xiao Kai told me that Xiao Ying just message him to ask me not to go visit Xiao Yang.

Me: Why? I am her boyfriend, why can't I go?

Xiao Kai: I am not sure, but this is what Xiao Yang wanted. Xiao Ying says she does not want to see you, so ask you don't go to the hospital.

I understand that she might be mad of me for not meeting her for sometimes so I did not go to the hospital. Even I did not go over to the hospital during this time I still get her latest news from Xiao Ying and Xiao Xi.

Today as usual I am waiting for Xiao Ying to call me to tell me about Xiao Yang progress. Suddenly my phone ring and it is Xiao Ying. But isn't this too early?

Me: Xiao Ying what happen?

Xiao Ying: Qian Xi! Xiao Yang had discharge from the hospital!

Me: What? It is okay for her to be discharge?

Xiao Ying: We checked with doctor and it is true that she can be discharge today but she did not inform us. When we reach this morning, she is already not here.

Me: Where did she go? Did you try to call her?

Xiao Ying: Yes! We tried calling her but it keeps on go to voice mail. We tried calling her Wuhan house as well but her parents say she did not inform them that she is coming back.

Me: So where did she go to!

Xiao Ying: After we call to her Wuhan house, suddenly a cleaning auntie pass us a letter.

Me: What did the letter says?

Xiao Ying: In the letter, Xiao Yang ask us not to worry about her. She will be leaving for a while, do not worry she can take care of herself and she had a word for you.

Me: What it is?

Xiao Ying: She wanted to break up with you...

Me: What? I don't get it... why so suddenly? And who is that auntie? Why does she pass the letter to you?

Xiao Ying: I ask that auntie as well, she say one day when she went in the room to starts cleaning and realize Xiao Yang is staying in there.

Me: They know each other?

Xiao Ying: The auntie says she once saw Xiao Yang crying so hard in a corner. That is why she remember her and she told me that it is on the day before she is being send to the hospital.

Me: You mean Xiao Yang when to the hospital during the day and come back to the dorm after that?

Xiao Ying: Yes, she did when over during the day when I ask around but she did not see the doctor that time.

Me: Okay, why not both of you come back first.

After I hang up, my brain can't function at all. Why so sudden that she wanted to break up with me? Xiao Kai and Yuan saw me and ask me what happen, I told them all the details.

Yuan: What? Xiao Yang wanted to break up with you? Why so sudden? What had you done?
Me: I don't know! I am dumbfounded as well!

Xiao Kai: You say that, that day she went to hospital then a cleaning auntie saw her crying then walk out of hospital then that night Xiao Ying send her to the hospital because she is having high fever, am I right?

Me: Yes.

Xiao Kai: Qian Xi, that day you accompany Xiao Mei to hospital as well, right? Is the same hospital, right? What time did you go?

Me: Yes I accompany Xiao Mei to same hospital that day, around 2PM. Why?

Xiao Kai: What time did the auntie saw Xiao Yang crying?

Me: Xiao Ying say around 2.30PM.

Xiao Kai: Have you leave the hospital already?

Me: Plan to leave, why?

Yuan: Xiao Kai, you don't think that Xiao Yang might have saw Qian Xi and Xiao Mei together that day and misunderstood?

Xiao Kai: That is what I am thinking.

Me: What!?