Chapter 10

Joon walked quickly to their company studio, ignoring all the employees around him as he pushes his way through.

'It can't be... Can it...'

He reaches in front of the studio door where two guards stood. He goes towards the door when the guard stops him.

"Sir you can't enter. Only authorised personnels..."

"Do you want to be fired?" Joon fired back while showing his office card.

"Oh sorry sir. We didn't know you're the president. Please come in." Joon entered and looked around. He saw staffs, cameras and lights, then heard someone talking among the noisy employees.

"Milly-shi, I need you to focus. If we don't finish this the CEO will kill both of us. Remember, you wanted to do this yourself."

Joon looked towards the direction of the voice, but couldn't see anything due to the number of people and equipment in the way.

"OK Mina-shi. Please look here... Good now, turn a little... No no the other way... OK..." Joon made his way towards the setting, and froze in his place.

'Is that really you Milly?'

Joon couldn't believe his eyes. The once innocent, modest Milly is now in front of him, in a sexy, revealing outfit.

"OK. Next set." Joon decided to sit back and watch the next concept, and was shocked when she came out after changing.

'What happened to you Milly

'What happened to you Milly...'

Joon just stared at her, awestruck at what she was doing. The Milly he knew, who's dream was to open a restaurant, who hated sexy and revealing clothes, and who was always bubbly and cute, was standing in front of him as a completely different person. However, Joon soon noticed the uncomfortable and embarrassed look on her face.

"Alright, that's a wrap. Good job everyone!" Milly ran to get changed, and came out in something more, in Joon's eyes, Milly-like.

"Excuse me, are you the manager?" Joon asked the woman who was talking to Milly earlier

"Yes... Uh... Oh, President. How can I help you?"

"Ask Mil... Hwang Mina-shi to come see me after this. I would like to hold a private meeting. My secretary will be there as well, so don't worry."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Milly walked to the head office and approached the lady at the desk. But before she could ask, Youngho came, and she tried not to look too surprised.

"Youngho, I found Milly. She's Hwang Mina!"

"WHAT?!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

"Shh... I asked the manager to let her come for a meeting. Don't let her ask anyone else. Stay outside and let her in straight. I want to talk to her alone."

"Madam, you are Hwang Mina, right? The president would like you to come in." Youngho tried to hide his reaction, while Milly looked at him, wondering if he's pretending or really doesn't know her. Regardless, she walked into the office, and was met by Joon's back as he faced the big window behind his desk. Milly decided to act professional and hide her feelings as she was in work mode.

"Hello President. It's nice to meet you."

"Cut the crap Milly!" Joon marched forward and locked the door. He already made sure that Youngho turned off the security cameras, and that there was no other way people could know what was happening in the room.

Joon then walked towards Milly, while she moved back, and trapped her between the bookshelf and his arms. Milly looked at him terrified, trying not to show her feelings.

"Sir, we shouldn't...."

"Shut up! What happened to you? Just spill it!"

Milly looked down, and she couldn't control it anymore. She hugged Joon, and sobbed into his shirt. Joon was flustered, but hugged her back. It was something they both needed for a long time.

"Joon... I missed you... I'm so sorry... I'm... so so.. rry..."

"Shhh. Milly calm down. You're with me now. Everything will be alright."

They stayed like that for a while, swinging side to side at one point as Milly tried to stop her tears. Joon patted her head and brushed her hair with his fingers, and he felt like he was the happiest at the time. He missed her warm hugs, the feeling of her hair through his fingers, the scent of flowers from her hair, her soft arms encircling him. He missed everything about her.

"Joon..." Milly called him out as she stopped crying, clutching on to Joon's shirt, as if she's scared to let go.

"Joon. I know I did you guys wrong, and I'll explain everything to you. But, I really need your help right now. Please..."

Joon pulled her to face him, and saw desperation and hurt in her eyes.

"Help in what?" Joon looked at her confused. Milly just hugged him again, refusing to let go.

"I chose to endorse your company myself, to make up for what I did. I don't expect you to listen to me right away, so I'll start with a simple request." Joon listened to her carefully, his arms still encircling her small body.

"Joon, I just need your trust. That's all I'm asking for right now. I have no one with me..." Joon shushed her, tired of hearing her problems. Not because it was getting annoying, but because he didn't want to see her suffer.

"I'll help you in whatever you need, but first, I'm sure we just want to be with you for now." he opened the door, and in came Youngho, carrying her up and spinning her around.

"Milly Hwang! Do you have any idea about how much we've been through when you were lost!?! It was like our lives changed." Milly just smiled and gave him another hug, and the three went for a group hug, when a sudden squeal was heard.

"HYUNGS! HWANG MINA! WHAT THE HELL!" Jin came in to the room, met by the three looking at him, chuckling among themselves.

"Jin, you've finally met Milly noona. Congrats."

Jin gawked at the trio unable to say anything.
---------------------------------------------------------

Milly sat across Joon as he placed coffee in front of her. They sat in silence, until Joon started talking.

"So, what happened to you?"

Milly sipped the coffee, her hand shaking as she placed it back down. She recalled when and how everything started, from the day they did the photoshoot after school together...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think happened that day?

Comment, Vote and Share 😊😊😊