Chapter 19 (slight warning)

Everything went on as usual. Milly continued with her modeling career, Joon with his company, Jin with school, etc. But, one thing changed. It was one month since they last met Jinae, and she still couldn't return to New York. Nor could they see her, not like they wanted to anyways. Her husband decided it was best for her to take a break, but was still upset about her situation. Milly and Joon were able to keep their relationship a secret, with no one ever even suspecting a thing. They were sometimes almost caught in his office during work, when Joon became a little careless, but Youngho was able to save them. Jin was nearing his start of sophomore year, but was not stressed at all of anything. With Milly around, he suddenly became more cheerful, and more smiley. He was always smiling, and Joon was happy his brother was better.

Milly sat at home, going through her phone to kill time. It was already late night, and she waited for Joon to return from a company dinner. She heard the door open, and walked over, but gasped when Youngho came in, holding Joon over his shoulder.

"Yah! I told you he can't drink too much!"

"Sorry. But you know how we can't really refuse when people offer us right. He literally had ten more shots than he can handle." he helped Joon over to their bedroom, and left to his home downstairs.

Milly stood looking at Joon in disbelief, and deciding on what to do. She took of his shoes and socks, then the accessories he had on. She pulled off his coat and belt, and sat next to him thinking of what to do next. She noticed Joon was still awake as he kept mumbling something, and she just responded with lots of yes. She turned him around and slowly took of his tie for him to breath easier, and would leave him like that to sleep. As she pulled the tie off, Joon suddenly grabbed her shoulders, and turned, with Milly now lying on bed and him on top of her.

"Yah Joon! Get off! You're drunk!" he laughed like a child as Milly tried pushing him off, when his expression suddenly changed, surprising Milly. He looked seriously at her, and she remained still, wondering if his look was an angry one or something else.

"My beautiful wife..."

Milly froze, looking directly into his eyes. He moved closer to her face, stopping next to her ear, and whispered.

"I love you, and I won't hold back anymore..." at those words, he suddenly started kissing her shoulder, slowly moving up to her ear. Milly shudered as she became flustered by his actions, and tried to get out, but something held her back. It was as if she didn't want to go, and was stuck there like that. Joon moved up to her face, kissing her cheek, then forehead then nose, and Milly shut her eyes tight in embarrassment. He stopped as their noses touched, and kissed her on her lips. He let go of all thoughts, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Feeling like she lost control of herself, Milly slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, with one hand in his hair, kissing him back. She suddenly felt like she understood what he meant, and decided not to hold back how she really felt for him. They've been married for over a month, and were never able to express how much they loved each other since they had to always hide their relationship. It was hard for both of them, but they never realised it.

Joon pulled away and looked at Milly, who slowly opened her eyes. They shared a moment, just looking at each other, when he spoke up.

"Milly... Do you...love me?" he asked breathless, and she nodded.

"Then... Don't hide anything anymore... Tell me everything. I will help you. You're my first priority now, and the best thing that happened to my life. I won't lose you to some crappy bull****. Promise me... Promise me... that you're only mine..." Milly knew what he meant. The news was still going on about her and Kang, and she was sick of it already from the beginning. Milly looked up at Joon, caressing his face with one hand, while the other still in his hair.