Chapter 11

"Papa passed away long time ago. Remember the day we took photos and your dad's studio Youngho? Omma told me that night."

"What!?! Why didn't you ever tell us? We were with you every single day." Joon seemed a little mad, but he held it in.

"Sorry Joon, but you were already suffering from uncle having cancer back then, I didn't want to put you through it."

"Ok. But why did you run away and become a model?" Youngho asked to change the subject.

"I... I didn't actually run away. I needed to support myself and omma, so I signed up for this. But I asked to start modelling in Spain first, because I wanted to keep a low profile here."

Joon looked at Milly with expressionless eyes. He tried to understand her, but some things just didn't add up.

"But Milly, what were you telling me earlier about helping you?" Joon asked, still confused by what she has been saying.

"Oh. That's... Um... I actually wanted to move to Incheon. I saw the contract, and Youngho wrote that I would have to do my projects here. But I live in Seoul, so it's hard for me."

"I can cancel out that term if you want. I honestly don't know why I added it..."

"No keep it. If it means seeing you guys almost everyday, I'll live with it." the boys were shocked at her, and Joon felt that she was hiding something.

"Why Milly?"

Milly took a deep breath, and answered quietly.

"After Papa died, I had you guys. But when I had to leave for modelling, I had no one. I was lonely and a lot of people disturbed me. I had no one to protect me or help me out, even back in Spain, when a guy kinda... Um..." Joon stopped her as Jin looked flustered. Youngho patted her back, feeling sorry for his friend.

"It's fine if I still live further away from the studio. At the moment, I'm just glad that I have to come here for work. Now, I can see you guys and feel a little safe..."

"THAT'S IT!" everyone looked at Jin as he stood up. "Hyung, she can live here, next to us. We still have the extra room beside our apartment."

"What are you talking about?" Milly looked at Joon, questioning his brother.

"Let's do that. Milly, Jin and I live at the top floor of this building, and there's a smaller apartment next to ours. It was originally for Jinae noona, but she's married and refuses to stay here. Why don't you move in for now? That way, we can assure your safety. Youngho lives beneath us, so we'll all be together." Milly liked the idea, but hesitated for a bit.

"But, what am I going to tell my agency? They need to know where I live, and Kang Cheol needs a reason for me moving..."

"I can show them the contract you signed." Youngho spoke up. "Remember I wrote you would come here everyday to work for any and all projects? There's also a statement that, in this company, employees would have to move according to the location of their office. We can say that since the studio is in Incheon, but she lives in Seoul, we want her to move here." everybody nodded, and Milly looked happier than before. She stood up and hugged all three boys, and Jin, who was still a fanboy, refused to let go until his brother pulled him away, earning laughs from the other two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is it, your new place. It's not much..." Joon opened the door to the apartment next to his. It was smaller, but it was big for a single person. There was a king bed, walk-in closet, vanity and a built-in shelf. The washroom had both a shower and bath-tub, and there was a big window at the head of the bed.

"Joon, this is more than enough. I may be a model, but I never lived in a place like this before. Thank you. How much do I have to pay for the rent?"

The two walk into the elevator and head back down.

"I won't charge you for rent. But there's something else you have to do. There's a door between our two apartments, so it leads to the family living area in my apartment. Jin and I don't cook much and eat out most of the time. Since your living here now, I want you to cook breakfast for us from now on. I really miss your food, and we're sick of not being able to eat home cooked meals. Omma used to send us meals, but now she's too weak so we don't force her." when Joon finished, he was shocked by Milly's reaction.

"OMG! I would love to do that! I miss cooking for people, and I've had no one who actually appreciates my cooking. Omma doesn't even eat when I cook. But, cooking for you as a rent? Joon I can't accept that. I'll cook for you, but I should still pay..."

"No. Just cooking for us is more than enough. I don't need money, there's no use for it if I can't be happy." Milly understood his situation. She had a lot of money, but she was never happy with it.

"OK I'll do it."

"What will you do?" The doors of the elevator opened, and in came someone Joon was hoping not to see.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------