Chapter 17

Milly walked across the baggage claim station and now made her way to the exit. She's finally back in Korea, and as a different person. The boys came back three days ago for Jin's school, but Milly stayed longer to be with her family. Plus, coming separately would cause less suspicion to anyone who might see them.

As she exited the airport, she noticed someone holding a banner with her name on it. She moved closer, and immediately recognised Youngho's mother. Milly was surprised to see her here, and it had been so long that she cried at the sight of her waiting.

"Emo!" Milly ran and hugged the elderly woman.

"Oh my, Milly! It's been so long. I'm so glad to see you again." they went to the car, and Youngho's mother was soon driving Milly back to the company.

Milly felt awkward through-out the ride. She wanted to catch up with her, but didn't know if she should tell her anything. The woman noticed Milly's actions, and spoke up.

"Milly dear, I heard everything from Youngho. I was honestly so shocked at what your mother has done to you. I'm glad you're married to Joon now. I've been waiting for the day to hear the news."

Milly looked at her, and shed a tear. She was happy that people around her treated her like their daughter in replace of her mother. She soon reached the company, and went straight to her apartment. But, there was nothing there. Milly stood looking around, confused at the sight, when she heard someone chuckle.

"Surprised? I thought you would know?" Joon looked at her and smirked. Milly was still confused.

"What are you talking about? Where's all my stuff?" Joon only shook his head towards the door to his apartment, and Milly walked over. She entered their home, and walked around still confused.

"Are you still this naive? Go to my room." Milly went to Joon's room, but it wasn't his anymore. She stood at the door, looking around, when hands snaked their way around her waist, and she felt a body behind hers, hugging her tight.

"Or should I say, our room." Joon's head was on her shoulder, and Milly held his hands while looking down, shy. They would be living in one place, together from now on, sharing almost everything. Joon suddenly started kissing her neck and moved up to her temple, and Milly shudered as she felt ticklish. They swayed side to side for a moment, Joon continuously pecking her side, and finally let go when they heard the front door open.

"I'm ho... Ugh. Hyung, noona, don't do that here. I'm still a minor." Jin ran away as Joon playfully chased his brother, who ran into his room and locked the door. Milly entered her new room, and unpacked her things into the empty spaces Joon had left for her. She couldn't help but feel awkward that they would be living together now, and chuckled softly. The door bell rang, and she went to see who it was. She saw Joon drinking water in the kitchen, so opened the door herself. As soon as the door opened only a little bit...

"Kim Joon! Where are yo... Who are you?" a lady who looked like she's in her early thirties burst in. Milly only stared at her, and understood who she was. She had similar features as Joon, and there's only one person she knew who it could be.

"Noona? Why are you

"Noona? Why are you... Wait, when did you even come to Korea?"

Joon stood next to Milly, trying to act calm and unsurprised. Jinae stared at Milly from head to toe, then continued talking to Joon. Jin came out by now, and only stood from a distance to see what was happening.

"Joon, I need to talk with you. Also, there's still something I need to collect." Joon motioned Milly to leave, but Jinae stopped her.

"Who is this though?"

"Hello. I'm...um... My name is Milly. I'm Joon's friend."

"Ah, right. I've heard about you. Well, I guess it's nice to meet you. You probably know who I am." Milly nodded and went into the kitchen, to find Jin sulking around. She knew why he was being like this. With Jinae around, Jin was nothing more than an ant that she steps on. Milly went to him and patted his head, smiling at the boy to cheer him up.

"You must be hungry after school. Wanna help me cook?" Jin nodded in response, and the two began cooking dinner for everyone. After a while, Jin was smiling again as he helped Milly finally plate the dishes. As they finished preparing everything, Joon came in to see what they were doing, and was relieved that Jin was happy again. He brought the dishes out, but froze when he saw Jinae was still there. They sat to eat, including Jinae, and Milly has never seen Jin this quiet and invisible before, even though he was sitting next to her.

"So Milly, what have you been doing, because the last time I heard about you was when you were in highschool." Jinae talked straight to her. Milly peeked at Joon for help, who signaled her to stay quiet about the bad part.

"I... I'm a model now. I'm actually endorsing the company." Jinae looked at her surprised. She turned to Joon who nodded.

"Wait, but why are you here right now? I mean, I understand that you're friends, but, you even cooked dinner." Joon now stepped in.

"Noona, there's something I need to tell you. Please don't be too overwhelmed. But Milly... and I kind of... uh..."

"They're married." Jin said without even looking up. Milly lightly hit his arm, but he just shrugged. Jinae glared at the boy at first, then looked at the two wide eyed.

"You married? Her? Why? And when?"

"It's only been a week, and why can't I marry." Jinae just went back to eating and soon left. After seeing off his sister, Joon went back to his apartment and found everything taken care of. Jin was sleeping, so he headed to his bedroom, and found Milly sitting on the bed, going through her phone. He went to bed, and laid down with his head on her lap. Milly looked away from her phone and smiled, combing her fingers through his hair. They gazed at each other, and Joon lifted up his head to kiss her. They were soon lying down to sleep, when Milly suddenly spoke.

"Joon, is it OK for me to ask what you and unnie talked about?" she traced her fingers across his face. Joon took her hand and played with her fingers. Milly noticed that he had a serious look on his face.

"When appa passed away, he left a few things for noona in his will, you know, like sentimental stuff, since I wasn't going to keep them here. Most of them belonged to my mother, and things she got from my father's family during their wedding. Their quite big, so she picks them up whenever she comes to Korea." Joon grabbed her other hand in his, and held both tight. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"But... There's something else that she told me... And I'm really not happy about it." Milly looked at him, concerned by the way he spoke.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early update cuz, why not?
Jinae finally appears (i wrote that sunhwa has smilar features to taeyong, but, idk. do you guys think so? just needed her)

Also, I decided to publish other ffs I had saved. Some of you may have seen before, but I republished my stories after some fixes.

➡Because You're My Twin (Jaehyun&Herin)

➡My Mother (Jisung)

Hope you guys read them! 😊