Chapter 20

a/n: Chapter 19 has been put in Private. Follow me to read if you haven't. Then delete and add story again to your library.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He... Hello..." Jin stood there speechless at the visitor. The woman walked in wearing a mink coat, sunglasses, leather boots, and her hair styled very prim. She took off her sunglasses, looking around, shoving her snake leather purse into Jin's hands as if to put it away, and stopped when she saw Joon come out of the room.

"E... Emo?" he looked at Jin who signed that he has no clue. The woman walked to the couch and sat facing Joon.

"Joon. Call Mina. I need to talk to her, but the manager said only you knew the way to her place." she ended her sentence and turned away from him. Joon looked inside and motioned Milly to go through the extra door, so she comes from outside, but Milly came out of the bedroom instead, earning a glare from her mother.

"You? What were you doing in there?" for the first time in all their lives, Milly stood up against her mother.

"Talking to my boyfriend. What's it to you?" the woman looked at her shocked at how she responded. She stood up, boiling with anger, and started shouting.

"Yah Hwang Mina! How dare you speak like that to me!?! Boyfriend? Who approved?"

"I did! I don't need your approval! You're not my mother! Tell me what kind of mother sells their child's life!" Joon held her hand at this point to stop her from fussing anymore. She looked at him and calmed down, then looking back at her mother, fire in her eyes. Jin had secretly texted Youngho, who came up by now, standing behind the woman with Jin.

"Hwang Mina! Don..."

"I'M NOT HWANG MINA! MY NAME IS MILLY PERÉZ KIM! THAT NAME IS AN INSULT TO MY VERY EXISTENCE!" all three boys stared at her, shocked at her behaviour, and more at the fact she was talking to her mother like that. Joon knew she shouldn't be stressing herself now that they know her situation, so he held her back from screaming anymore. He gave her a look, meaning for her to stop this, and pulled her away back into the bedroom closing the door behind, leaving her mother standing there in complete shock. He held her arm, and one hand on her tummy.

"Don't do that. It's bad, especially now with the baby. I'll take care of this." he was about to leave, but she grabbed his sleeve.

"No. The last thing I need is for you to talk to my mother. I can't have you fall into a trap like I did, and I need to do this myself. I need to become stronger." they both walk out, and her mother turned to them.

"You'll regret this Mina. I have power. See what I do." her mother spoke, clenching her teeth.

"I have family love. That's stronger than your s***ty power." hearing her swear was a first for them, and they knew this means Milly was evil, in a good way. Her mother stormed out, leaving the boys in awe as they stare at Milly. She sat on a couch, looking down rubbing her temples, while Youngho patted her head to soothe her, looking at Joon with a questioning expression.

"Joon, I heard you talk just now in your room. What's with the word baby?" Milly shot up, looking at him, and Joon did the same. Jin looked at them, mouth open.

"Hyung, do you mean, noona... is... preg... nant?" Youngho turns to Joon as Jin asked, who nods looking down. As if counting down three, two, one, Jin suddenly squeals jumping up and down.

"Wahoo! I'm gonna be an uncle! WAH!" he ran around the living room jumping and screaming with his phone in his hand, pressing something. Youngho suddenly starts clapping, and dances with joy. Milly and Joon look at the two, eyes wide open, shocked at there reaction. Milly then smiled at the sight, while Joon chuckled at them.