Chapter 18

Happy 18th Birthday Jeno!🎉🎂🎊

Here's an early update to celebrate!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin woke up to the sound of yelling, and rubbed his eyes in despair. He recognised the two voices, and knew it was something bad. He walked to the door, and peeked through, and his guess was right.

"Noona, you can't be serious! This is too much!"

"Kim Joon! I'm even offering the damn money, and you still reject! Just listen to me, and send him there!" Jin knew what she was talking about. If his brother gives up the fight, he would be in the US alone, studying under the care of Jinae. But, however good that may sound to many, he knew he would rather be sent to the isolated village to live with his grandma than live there, especially with Jinae.

"Jin..." a finger wiped away the tears he unknowingly released, and Jin looked up to see Milly standing in front of him, holding the door wider and blocking him from the two's sight. She came into the room, pushing the door so only a little crack was left open, and hugged Jin as he cried into her shoulder. They sat on the bed, Milly constantly stroking his hair, when the door suddenly opened wider, revealing an angry Jinae. She walked towards them and grabbed Jin's arm, dragging him out of the room, Milly quickly walking behind them. She stopped once they reached the center of the living room, and pushed him down on to his knees.

"Now, confess you brat! You've been using his card to buy things, right?" Jin nodded, but it was something Joon knew anyways, and, even if he scolded him, he actually never bothered about it.

"Name them!"

"Sn... Sneakers, skat... hover-board, scho... ol bag..."

"Noona enough! I know what he bought, and I gave him permission to use my card! Stop harassing him! It's not like he's buying and doing bad things!" but Jinae wasn't going to have this. She turned to Joon, and Milly quickly pulled Jin up to stand, and took him aside.

"How can you allow that you idiot! Who is he for you to allow your card so easily to?" Joon's anger was now higher than ever.

"HE'S MY BROTHER! YOU MAY NOT ACCEPT IT, BUT I DID! IT'S MY MONEY, NOT YOURS, SO STOP BOTHERING ABOUT IT!" Jin broke down and fell to the floor, Milly still hugging him close to her to calm him. She turned back and saw the anger in Joon's eyes, something she has never seen before in her life. But she saw the same look in Jinae's eyes as well, and knew this was not going to be a good day. She forced Jin to stand, and pushed him to his room, closing the door.

"Get ready for school. I'll drop you off." he obeyed her, and entered the bathroom to wash up. Milly left the room and went to the kitchen, hearing the fight still go on.

"You left us a long time ago, so what right do you have on these things? The company, Jin and money are under me, so don't act like you're doing this to help me! I know you just want the money! Well take it! I don't need it! It doesn't make me happy like they do! They've been there for me my whole life, and I'm ready to give up anything for the them. They're my family! I'd rather you take all my money than send even one of them away!"

"KIM JOON! Don't you understand! I'm not attacking anyone, but the amount of money that brat spent from you, you could have..."

"SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED ANYTHING! ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE OF A FAMILY, SOMETHING YOU NEVER GAVE ME OR ACCEPTED FROM OUR FATHER, AND STEPMOTHER! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THE CAUSES FOR THE PAINS I HAVE SUFFERED! Right now, Jin, Milly, omma, Youngho and his mother are my only family. Whether by blood, legally, or not, I don't care, because they were always there for me. All you ever did was send me gifts of our mother, giving me false hope that you might come back one day, and accept us. But you didn't. You were trying to make me live like you, in the past with the memory of our mother. I was foolish to think you still loved me and appa back then, but now I know, we mean nothing to you! Take however much money you want, and leave! I don't want to see you again, especially if you're going to take love and happiness away from me again!"