Chapter 25

"AAHHH! Joon! It... It hurts!" Joon dropped his papers and ran out of his office room towards the bedroom upon hearing cries. He opened the door, and froze seeing Milly on the floor, almost fainting.

"AHH!" her screams brought him back to reality, and he quickly carried her in his arms to the car, Jin following behind listening to his brother's orders.

"Stay at home. Don't go out. Cancel my meetings. Tell them I'm taking her to the hospital. And no shenanigans while I'm gone. Got it!?!"

"Yea yea, now go before noona kills you out of pain!" Jin points out at Milly clawing Joon's back. But he couldn't care less. He closes the car door and drives off, holding Milly's hand for a while before focusing on the road. Milly's hand reached for his leg instead, her hold getting tighter out of pain. They arrived in no time, and she was rushed to the delivery room.

Joon stood next to her while Milly squeezed his hand like a stress ball from the pain. It wasn't affecting him though. Joon felt no pain because he knew his was nothing compared to her's. He put his head down on to Milly's, pressing his forehead on to hers.

"It's OK... It's OK... You'll be OK..." he whispered to her through his mask. He got up, and took out his phone in one hand, the other still in Milly's, ready to film whatever would happen. His cousin came in, and all was set.

"OK unnie. You need to be strong and push. Ready? Now!" the nurses counted each time Milly pushed, and Joon was sure he saw her veins pop out. He kept a tight hold on her hand, still filming in the other. After a couple of minutes or so, he heard something other than Milly's cries and the nurses shouts. He looked up from his phone, wanting to capture this moment in his heart instead of through a screen. A tear left his eye, and he felt Milly's hold loosen and looked at her. She stopped screaming, and had tears coming down as she covered her mouth, gasping and crying again, but in a different manner. She was beyond happy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Junho! Yah! Noona! He took my phone again!"

(a/n: can you not like him? Cutest thing ever! Lee Sian aka "Daebak"!)

Jin shouted as he ran behind an infant. Or at least, pretended to run. Once he caught up, he picked up the little one and spun him around before taking his phone back.

"Wow! It hasn't been long since I taught you how to walk, and you're already running. I must be the best uncle in the universe." he laughed as he put the child down, then went back to study. The child looked around dazed, and ran to the door as he heard the familiar peeping of the passcode lock.

"Ppa!" he babbled jumping as his father opened the door, coming in looking drained.

"Ah, Junho! Come here!" even though tired, Joon always felt energised seeing his family happy ever since he was young, but Junho made him feel even better. He dropped his belongings on the nearest couch and carried up the child and tickled his tummy, laughing along with him. He walked towards the kitchen, and was greeted by a woman's back. He kissed Junho and put him down, and the child ran away to play while Joon made his way to the woman, hugging her from behind, kissing her cheek.