Chapter 15

"Jin, why are you running? Wait what's that?" Jin hid the box behind his back and ran. The lady at the desk just shook her head at the young boy's actions.

Jin ran up to the roof, the safest place for him to be at that time. He took out the box and opened the packaging, and laughed hysterically it.

"Haha... My sneakers are here!" if Joon got to these before he had, he would have kissed them good bye. Jin was glad he was playing around the front desk when the package came.

He took out the sneakers, and started taking pictures of them, when he heard the metal door of the roof open with a loud bang. Jin hid behind the boxes, scared someone might report him to his brother, but calmed down when he saw it was only Milly.

Jin watched her, and was shocked at her actions. She took off her shoes, and climbed the wall. Jin was too frozen to move, but he heard her cry, and what she said...

"Joon... I love you..." he wasn't going to have this. Jin got up and ran behind Milly, just as she put a foot out.

"NOONA!!!" he pulled her shirt before she lost balance on the other side, and Milly landed on Jin, who held her tight in his arms.

"Jin! Let me go, please..."

"NO! I can't let you do this! I've suffered enough, and I won't be a good child this time!" Milly stopped struggling at his words, shocked at what he had said and how he said it. This wasn't the cute, younger brother Jin she knew.

Milly got up slowly, but Jin still held onto her. She looked at the boy, who's eyes changed.

"Jin, I..."

"Do you know how much I've had to suffer? I know how much pain you must have felt, but if I can keep myself alive, why can't you? I was born to a man's second wife. Do you know how much appa's family hated me and omma? Jinae noona didn't even look at me as her brother, more like a child freeloading in her house. I had only my parents and hyung. But I had to live away from them from a young age. Then I lost appa, and I nearly lost hyung. Now omma is sick and dying. Do you have any idea what I've been through?" Jin broke down crying, and Milly looked at him with sad eyes. She realised that he suffered as much as her, but from a younger age, and he's been hiding his pain from everyone.

"Noona, please don't do this. If you're really gone this time, hyung will die inside. And I won't have anyone if you leave. I know I sound stupid, but I'm hoping you marry him in the future so that I can finally have a sister. One who won't treat me like trash..." the boy kept crying as he spoke, and Milly pulled him into a hug and stroked his back. She realised how strong he has been for the sake of others' lives, and this is something she needs to do too.
................................................................................................................................................................

Youngho ran into Joon's office to see Joon looking pissed.

"Yah, where were you? Did you see the news..."

"NO TIME JOON! I saw the news, and Milly came back to the building, but she's on the roof! She might do something! LET'S GO!" the two boys ran up the staircases to the roof, and Youngho explained what happened on the way.

Milly came out of her mother's house, and Youngho noticed the look on her face. He followed Milly back to the company, and watched as she stayed in the car and banged her head. Just then, his phone beeped, and he saw the news in his SNS. Youngho quickly looked up, and noticed how Milly was already taking the elevator. He quickly took the other one, hoping she went to Joon's office, but when he came out, her elevator stopped at the roof.

The boys ran to the roof and saw the door open. They went out, and saw Milly hugging Jin, who was crying non-stop. They looked at each other, confused at the scene in front of them. Joon walked towards Milly, but she motioned him to attend his brother, who was too worn out to get up.