Chapter 14

Noori was trying hard not to hate her. A famous model in Europe, she wanted to be friends so that she might have a chance of becoming one too. But she couldn't help but notice how Joon kept gazing at her, and would smile every time. She stabbed her food, earning a slight chuckle from the secretary, and she regrets agreeing with Mina to have lunch with them.

When they finished eating, Milly left first for her photoshoot, and Youngho excused himself for a meeting. Joon walked back to his office, but Noori was following him. She entered the room and slammed her Gucci clutch onto his desk in front of him.

"Yah Kim Joon! Why do I keep seeing that model everywhere? What's her deal?" Joon could feel the jealousy from her, but, although it was funny, he hated how she was behaving.

"She just works with us now Noori. Why do you care so much?"

"But why is she always with you? That's not normal for someone who works here..."

"You're always with me, or, at least you try to be." Joon internally smirked as Noori closed her mouth and just went away, pissed at his remark.

Joon sighed while continuing with his work, but inside, he felt a spark of excitement...

The fun in life is finally back...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As her photoshoot came to an end, Milly changed into her usual clothes, when she heard someome call her.

"Mina-shi, the president would like to see you to discuss your concepts." Milly wondered what she was trying to say, and what Joon meant by that. It's been three weeks since she moved, and both of her friends have helped her alot to recover, but she noticed how Joon was acting strange sometimes.

She headed to the office room, and walked in to see Joon napping in his chair, his head down on the desk. She looked at him, and smiled to herself, finding it a cute sight.

"Joon..." she tried to whisper, but he was too tired to look up, and groaned in response. She spoke up louder, and the old sarcastic Milly came back.

"President, you wanted to talk about my concept." Joon shot up at her words and motioned her to sit at the couch, while he got up and sat in the one next to her. Milly noticed some pictures he had in a file that he placed on the coffee table in front of them.

"OK... So, I want to change your concepts for our company photos from now on. I already spoke with your agency, and they agreed as long as the concepts are good. Here are some examples..." Joon passed her the file and Milly looked through the pictures.

"What do you think?"

"I like it. It looks more comfortable than what I have to wear now. It's less... um... sexy? You get what I mean."