Flashback Chapter

I didn't get much answers to what I should do.
I didn't know if it would have been worth to do this anyways.
But then, why not?
Guess I didn't get enough views to do something like this yet, hehe...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joon! Joon wake up! Wake up wake up wake up!" Milly jumped up and down on the bed shaking him. He pulled his blanket over his head, and grumbled.

"Omma! Get her out! So annoying!" next thing he knew, he was dragged out of bed, being pulled by his feet as if in a horror movie.

"GET UP JOON! OR WE'LL LEAVE YOU!" Milly yelled as she dragged him all the way to the living room. His step mother laughed while his father stood shocked at how strong a nine year old girl could be. She stopped once they reached the center, and suddenly, Joon felt something cold on his face.

"OMMA! SHE THREW WATER!"

"No. It's... Sprite!" Milly laughed as Joon quickly stood up and looked to see if it was true. Thankfully it wasn't.

"Joon, now that you're awake, let's go. We have to get to the airport in an hour, or you can kiss the Jeju trip goodbye." his step mother spoke as she packed some final things into her suitcase. Milly gasped and dragged Joon to his room.

"Hurry hurry! We can't miss this family trip!" Joon was being really disturbed by Milly. He pulled his hand away from her grasp.

"STOP IT! It's not even you're family trip! I just invited you so I wouldn't be bored!" Milly stopped and looked at Joon, who realised what he said. He didn't mean it, he never did since his parents would be asking him to get Milly to join. He saw her eyed dart down, and she walked away. Joon stood still, feeling terrible from what he had done. He followed her to the guest room, which was practically her's whenever his step mother asked her over. She sat on the floor, head in her knees, and Joon could hear her weep. He walked over, and squatted in front her.

"Mi... Milly?" no response. "Milly... Sorry..." still no response, not even a movement. Joon sighed before he sat on his legs, then leaned forward to hug her, stroking her head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I know you were just really excited. I'm sorry." Joon knew how much it hurt Milly. Her parents were never in proper agreements on anything, let alone trips. She had it hard, and his parents were more than happy to always include her. Especially his father, since he missed having a girl in the house.

Joon let go and held her hands in his. Milly looked up a little bit, and her face was drenched with tears.

"Did you pack?" she nodded slowly. "OK, help me then. I don't know how to. Omma always does it for me, but she asked me to do it alone now. Please?" he pleaded trying to be cute by skaing his shoulders, and she nodded again. He helped her up, but suddenly hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I don't hate you. I will always like you. You're my best friend, and will always be my first." Milly hugged him back, and they stayed like thay for a while, oblivious of the lady at the door taking pictures, smiling to herself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JEJUDO!!!" Milly cheered as they walk out of the airport, Joon running along behind her jumping. They soon head to their hotel and check in.

"Omma. Can Milly and I go to the beach now?" Joon bounced, his hands clasped together pleading.

"Go change first. Here's you're room key. You two will share the room. Different beds, OK?" they nodded and dashed to their room, running in and throwing their bags around. Milly quickly jumps onto one of the beds, marking it as hers.