Chapter 24

"Yah Jin! Come here! You gotta see this dude!" a boy called Jin to his table with his friends in the school library. Jin walked over to them, and looked at what he was pointing at. A live press conference. A smirk formed on Jin's face as he watched the live stream.

"There is something else I would like all to know. As I mentioned before, I endorsed a company that my best friend since I was a child owns. If you haven't realised, it is KiTech." more murmurs and shocked gasps.

"That's right. President Kim Joon was the one who helped me through out my struggles after I appeared last year."

"Yah Kim Jin! Hwang Mina is your bro's best friend? You idiot! Why didn't you ever tell us?" Jin just shrugged it off, then turned back to the screen.

"Finally, there is one more thing for me, or us, to reveal. I would like the other person to step out to the front." all heads turned as well as cameras as someone stood up from the back and made his way towards the front. He had dyed red hair, sunglasses, which he took off upon reaching the front, and a very fashionable outfit.

"Heol! Yah you piece of s***! Your bro is coming! What's happening?" Jin shrugged again as all eyes stayed glued to the screen, and his smirk slowly returned as the conference was nearing it's end.

"Good afternoon. I am president of KiTech, Kim Joon. I have some news to share with you, well, more like reveal a secret. Last year, during the autumn, there was news that I had travelled to Spain, but for unknown reasons. It was also in the news that Milly-shi here also went to Spain around the same time, to see her family." the screen changed showing the two headlines.

"No, it was not a coincidence. It was our plan, to get married." that was probably the most shocking thing the audience has heard that day.

One of the boys sprayed his drink out towards some of the others, who were close to dropping or flipping over things. Even the girls had heart attacks while Jin only sat holding in his laugh, when his friend grabbed his collar.

"You a**hole! How can you not tell us about this? Are we your friends or what?" Jin laughed at them, cornering his eyes to the screen as everyone continued watching.

"Yes, it has been five and half months since we married, and Milly-shi is also currently 16 weeks pregnant."

"WHAT THE HELL! YAH KIM JIN! WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!" the girls screamed as Jin ran away laughing hysterically at his friends' reactions. He took out his hover board and rode it home happily, feeling proud of what his family accomplished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good job guys." Youngho patted Joon's back and hugged the girls as they exit the hall and head to Joon's office. But they weren't alone. Reporters were swarming around the four, blocked by only a human barricade of the many bodyguards Joon had. They somehow managed to reach the elevator, and went up quickly. They entered his office, only to be met by an unsightly woman. They froze at the door, Milly trying hard to hold in her laugh, as the lady came in front of Joon.