A/N

So I thought of a thing....

This story takes place in the path of revelations, or the true path, so Izana is in fact dead. His son has taken over Izumo and unlike his father, he has two retainers.

So enough with the basic description of the story, let's meet our characters. And yes I did the title thing that they did in Awakening. Just let's you dig deeper on who they are.

Innocent Archduke: Izuo

Basic Bio

Izuo is the son of Izana and a Maiden who wasn't named in the game who is from Izumo. She died during his birth so that was one loss already weighed deeply on top of Izuo.

His father's death happened when he was very young and still in an age when he still needed to be taken everywhere and treated as an infant, five years old. In the span of five years, Izumo lost two very important people. Izuo had pressure on him now to take over the throne as soon as he could.

Officially, he had become the Archduke at age seven and had to grow up fast. He still had innocence with him but he had to keep the people happy like his father did.

Statistics

Class: Monk

Boon: Defense

Bane: Resistance

Reason why: the strong defense represents how he puts a strong and Happy front for his people but the low resistance signifies how he really is affected greatly by many things.

Social Status: Archduke Of Izumo

Small Tidbits about him

-He heard how Izana died and is terrified to do fortune telling because he's scared he will die too.

-He is really afraid of death because he doesn't want to leave his people alone.

-Innocent Cinnamon Roll Almost Too pure for this world

-This is a given but... a descendant if the gods.

-Despite his fears he often prays to the gods without communication to convey his appreciation.

-He is the first Izumo Imperial to have retainers

Inspirations

Elise on the outside but Sakura in the inside.

Nowi in the outside but Olivia on the inside

Wally from Pokémon

Muja Kina from yandere simulator

Madoka from Madoka Magica

Corrupt Rose: Vixen

Short Bio

Vixen was abandoned by her mother in her deeprealms as a little girl. She was dumped and never saw her mother again. She was forced into extreme training.

Her mother had wanted her to become a state-of-the-art hitwoman so she was trained in every non-magical weapon possible. She can use swords, axes, lances, knives, and bows. She prefers axes and lances best out of all her weaponry.

She escapes her deeprealm at age nine using an instructor's wyvern one day and she flies into the real world. She lands in the slums. All her brutal training also included ditching her emotions, so she did just that.

She lived on the streets and took income by forming contracts to kill whoever the person pleases. Her job was easy and the wyvern was tamed without much resistance.