2

That night I laid in my bed thinking.

Earlier today was so amazing. That was only my second time having sex, but it felt so good this time. I wasn't expecting some love type shit.

I could not stop thinking about it or him. So I decided I'd sneak up for a little more action. I looked in on my brother and parents. Everyone was sleep and the coast was clear. I slipped on my sandals and checked myself making sure I was beyond presentable. Then I grabbed a key and slipped out the door quietly.

When I reached his room I knocked softly. Finally he opened the door. Shirtless and looking attractive as hell.

"I wasn't expecting you, but I'm glad you here. Damn baby you look fine as hell. Come here", he said biting his lip.

I moved in and he grabbed my face. He kissed me softly then started to move his hands down my body.

"Want some more", he smirked.

"Yes please", I smirked seductively.

He led his to the bedroom and I pin his body on the bed. I straddled his as I kissed him all over. His hand continued to run all up and down my body.

I teased him by slowly grinding on his print.  He was getting frustrated I could tell.

"Fuck this", he groaned as he flipped us over.

I began kissing me roughly. He undressed me while doing so. Then I felt him slam himself into me. I moan out loudly in pleasure.

"You like that baby don't you", he breathed thrusting hard and fast.

"Yes daddy please", I moaned.

"Awww shit I'm daddy now. I'm bout to fuck you up baby" he said has his thrust became harder and faster.

"I'm cumming", I shouted.

"Cum baby. I'm not done yet. Let daddy make you cum more than once", he breathed.

He flipped me over and began hitting me in doggy style.

"Ohhh daddy", I cried just in the verge of cumming for the third time.

"Go ahead baby I'm there I'm bout to cum. Oh shit" he yelled as he kept slamming himself inside me.

His thrust got sloppy and he finished. He pulled out removed the condom and laid next to me.

"I hope I satisfied you", he said breathing hard.

"Oh daddy yes you did three times actually" I said sitting up.

"Where are you going. You can stay. We'll just order breakfast in the morning. Maybe we can do something", he said staring at me.

"I'm sorry I'm here on vacation with my family" I said.

"Well write your number down I'd love to see you again", he said.

I did as told and went over to him. He sat up and opened his legs wide enough for me to move in between. I leaned down and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Baby stay with me please", he pleaded.

"Sorry"' I said pecking his lips and running out the door.

I peaked my head back in and looked at him.

"Call me", I whispered.

When I got back to my room I laid down and pretending like I haven't just had mind blowing sex twice in one day.
I was fast asleep.

————————————————————
Today I would walk the strip with my family. We walked and went in many stores purchasing items.

This was rough. Last night he made sure to make me not able to walk.  I'm so loving this trip. I thought I woke up everyday.

The man kept texting me. I mean I responded too. However he kept texting me and complimenting me.

Tonight the hotel was hosting some party in the party room.

Mystery
Let's attend the party together. It'll be fun and a chance to see you.

I texted back agreeing to him. My family was tired to the decided not to go.

I dressed my myself and made myself beautiful. We agreed to meet there. So as I stood at the spot someone tapped my shoulder.

"May I have this dance", he asked.

It was him and I couldn't hold a smile.

"Yes please"

————————————————————
This night was amazing fun. He walked me back to my room and kissed me goodnight.

This was the way to end the night right. Boy am I so happy.