26

"Now ladies let's reveal the Answers to the question", Jamila said.

Michael stood upfront with the microphone in hand.

"Ok question one where did we meet", I read.

"We met at a hotel here in Los Angeles", Michael stated.

"Who made he first move", I read.

"I made he first move in the elevator", Michael said.

"What is my biggest weird craving throughout the pregnancy. Hint it's common down south", I read.

"Chicken and Waffles", Michael answered.

"Who's idea was it to get pregnant", I read.

"Mine", Michael smiled.

The questions went on and a lot of people were spot on. Just before I could walk away Michael grabbed me.

"So baby I got you a surprise. I know you just moved here. You don't have a lot of friends or know a lot of people. However I got two people who really want to meet you", Michael smiled.

I shift a little and waited. Walking in the door came Tiffany Haddish and Cardi B.

"Oh my goodness you're kidding. Hi oh my goodness I love you guys so much", I cried.

"Nah boo Michael got us out here to meet you", Tiffany clapped.

"What's up Laila", Cardi smiled.

"Hi thank you so much for coming. Please have some food and drinks", I smiled.

I pulled Michael and freaked out.

"Baby oh my goodness thank you baby I can't believe you got them here. I love them so much", I clapped.

"Well get out there talk to them and the other guest", he smiled.

————————————————————
People started leaving after a while. It's late now but Cardi is still here. Michael took Tiffany home. Apparently Tyler Perry has a surprise car waiting for her there. I got her number though, and we are going to keep in touch. Cardi and I are just laying in the guest bed talking and laughing.

"You know it's crazy how fast this pregnancy went by. You know it's like I got pregnant yesterday", she expressed.

"I know right but on the other hand I'm ready to push her out and move on with this whole baby thing", I said.

"Right girl", she said.

"Let's have lunch next months. We both would have given birth hopefully and catch up in person then. It's late and I'm drained.

"Sounds good girl. Lemme call my car", she said trying to stand.

"Lemme walk  you to the door", I said.

I walked her out and saw her off. Michael came up behind me and rubbed my belly.

"Baby ready to sleep", he asked.

"No I'm ready to nest. Geez look at this place there's stuff everywhere", I said slightly raising my voice.

"Woah calm down you want me help", he asked.

"No you might do it wrong", I said.

Michael took his shower and got in bed. He watched tv while I put the clothes away and made sure everything was perfect for little Mia.