15

Longest shift I've ever worked.  I just pulled into my apartment and I am tired. Michael has been in Philly working on Creed. He's supposed to be flying back tomorrow.

———————————————————
I wrapped my towel around me and walked into the bedroom. My phone rang and Michael's name lit up across the screen.

"Hi baby", I smiled.

"Hey baby what's going on", he asked.

"Nothing just worked a long ass shift. I'm literally so tired", I yawned.

"Oh I won't hold you then. I'm just checking on you. And I want to tell you that when I get home tomorrow and when you get home from work. I'm going to fuck the shit outta you", he smirked.

"Thank goodness. I've waited so long", I giggled.

"Well good. Rest up and don't work to hard tomorrow", he smiled.

"Alright babe goodnight", I said.

"Night", he said.

————————————————————
"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight", I asked.

"No nurse Laila", said the little boy.

"Ok hunny enjoy your night and try to stay super healthy", I smiled.

I headed to the lockers room and grabbed my things. I texted Michael told him I'd pick up dinner then head home.

————————————————————
"So I was thinking babe maybe we can eat later", he yelled as I walked up the stairs.

I sneaked I to the bathroom and changed into something sexy.

"Babe put the food in the fridge then", I yelled.

I checked myself making sure I looked great. Then I payed on the bed making myself looking super sexy.

"Come here", I shouted.

I heard him coming up the stairs and I got ready.

"Fuck baby I'm bout to tear it up", he said biting is lip.

"Come show me then", I said.

Michael leaned down and kissed me smoothly. He flipped us over and ran his hands all throughout my body. He pulled down the straps and I removed the lingerie.

"Sit in my face baby", he whispered.

I did as told and he began licking me. I couldn't fight back the moans he was forcing outta me. I pushed my hips forwards and backwards riding his face.

"Ahhhh fuck I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop don't ahhhh fuck baby I'm I'm I'm cu-ahhhhh" I shouted.

He laid me down and stood up starting to strip. He hovered over me and slowly  thrusted into me. He got faster and harder.

"You like that baby", he asked.

"Yes I fucking love it", I shouted.

"I'm bout to cum baby you ready", he asked.

"Cum in me daddy I'm ready", I shouted.

"Fuck baby ahhh fuck", he shouted.

He pulled out and laid next to me. We tried catching out breathe as we leave there. Michael turned to me.

"I know this isn't the most romantic time to tell you but I love you", he said.

A smile appeared on my face and I turned to him.

"I love you so much it's crazy. You're so amazing", he said.

"I love you too Michael. Oh my goodness I do. I love you so much", I smiled.

"Perfect", he said.

"Move in with me", I blurted out.

"You serious", he asked.

"So very serious. We just... we feel the same way about each other. We're in that place" I said.

"Let's do it", he clapped.

"Round two", I said as I sat down on him.

"Fuuucckk yes", he moaned.