21

Michael and I are about to go on an interview. Then I have to take him to the airport. He's off to Philly.

"Goodmorning I'm your host Kathy Karrington. Today I have with me Michael B. Jordan and his girlfriend Laila Burns", Kathy said.

"Hi", I smiled.

"What's up Kathy", Michael said.

"Hi guys let's jump right into the dirt if you don't mind. Do I see a diamond on that ring finger", she smiles.

"Yes I purposed last month. Hold it out baby", Michael said.

I held my hand out for the crowd and the camera to see.

"Ooooh so how long have you guys actually been together", Kathy asked.

"We've been together almost about two years now", I smiled.

"That's wonderful. Congratulations to the two of you. How long until we see another little Jordan baby running around", Kathy asked.

"Well to be discreet about it we've been trying", Michael said.

"That's wonderful good luck to you two on that. So now let's talk about the movie. Obviously this movie is vey big. Fans are tweeting about it and the movie is just getting a lot of press. Does that make it nervous. How are you feeling about it so far", Kathy asked.

"Well I mean I'm not nervous. This movie is going to be great. I feel like all that we shit is great. I can't wait to see it all out together. Just the stuff we shot so far tells a lot", Michael said.

"Laila do you ever get lonely or annoyed with how much Michael has to go away", Kathy asked.

"I get lonely if he's gonna long time. You know if you date an actor you can't really get mad when they have to travel. You know it's their job and they can't not go. Sometimes you can go but sometimes you just have to let it be and wait til they get back", I said.

"That's very supportive", Kathy said.

"That's all I can be and that's all I want to be", I said.

————————————————————
"Alright baby I'll be back in four days. Please stay very careful. I love you", Michael said.

"I love you too baby", I smiled.

I dropped Michael off then headed to get my nails done.