7

"Laila Burn", my dean announced.

I stood up and looked to the crowd smiling. Seated in the seats were my mom, dad, brother, and Michael. I smiled big and waved. I took my diploma and smiled for the picture.

I'm actually really finally done. After years of school. I'm finished. I ran to my seat and checked my phone.

Michael
Happy to see me baby

I texted him through your the whole ceremony. I was so happy. Best surprise ever. Or so far at least.

————————————————————
"Oh my goodness hi", I said practically jumping into Michael's arms.

"Hey baby", he said.

"Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate everyone being here", I said wiping a tear.

Everyone congratulated me and thanked them all. We all got in our cars and headed off to red lobster.

Once we were seated we all laughed and joked. Michael was asked questions about the movie.

I honestly can say that I'm so happy. I mean I know Michael and I aren't together. The way he is bonding with with. And my family here laughing. Although everyone couldn't actually come to the graduation we were all able to meet here for dinner. Just about all thirty-seven of us.

My phone rang and it was a LA number.

"Excuse me guys I have a call", I said getting up heading outside.

Michael followed me out while I took my call.

"Ms. Burns on behalf Children's Hospital Los Angles, we would love to hire you and have you in our team if you'll have us", Mr. Donald said.

"Oh my goodness thank you sir. I am definitely leaning towards you guys. One more hospital is supposed to call me. I will let you know by tomorrow?" I said like a question.

"Yes no problem just be sure by tomorrow", he said.

"Alrighty thank you", I said.

"Yes, no problem", he said hanging up.

I looked to Michael and he waited for a response.

"THEY WANT ME THEY WANT ME THEY WANT ME IN LA", I shouted jumping up and down.

"Oh my goodness baby that's amazing", he said catching me in the air.

"Babe We will talk about this later and all that it means. But let's get back in there", I smiled.

"Oh wait", he said.

"Yes baby", I smiled.

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Kissing me passionately. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Your beautiful", he smiled.

I giggled as he grabbed my hair and pulled me into the restaurant.

___________________________

Later that day Texas, and Arizona called me. Arizona denied me but Texas accepted me. I really want Texas but I also want LA. Both are the same because they are offering everything I asked for. I really need to make a decision.

Michael spent the night at my house with me. I knew that it was time that he and I discussed everything. After we showered and everything we laid in bed cuddled up.

"So Michael lets talk", I said turning to face him.

"Ok baby go ahead", he said.

"So first Kendrick and I are recording a song. It's just a slow start nothing serious. Next LA and Texas wants to hire me. Arizona denied me, and Florida hasn't responded yet. I really wanna go for LA, but I really want Texas too", I said.

"Well first, that's good I proud that you are slowly getting out there. Next, I think you should go where you think would be good for you. Just keep in mind what is for you", he started "last".

"Us", I said trailing off.

"Yes what's going on with us", he said.

"Michael we've been out a few times. I've had such an amazing time with. I want it to continue so I ask are you really interested in me. You already know that once you're with me for everyone to know in see then it's out there forever", I said.

"Baby I really wanna be with you. You really make me happy. I love your vibe. I love your determination. So I ask you to be my girlfriend", he said.

Before I could say anything he leaned in and kissed me. Slow and passionate. He pulled back and looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Of course" I smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me over and over as he laughed.

"Now moving on to being logical", I stared, "So I'm for Texas. I really love it. I mean if I did pick LA he kinda mentioned that I'd get offered a small place nothing big. But then again I love the Texas site and they offered the same thing. So but if I did pick LA I don't want to live together just yet. Maybe staying together every now and then. I wanna take our relationship slow. I know there's going to be a lot of spotlight on us due to the Black Panther movie and the new Creed II. Let's go slow and be together"

"I totally agree baby", he said.

"Sleepy time", I giggled.

"Or", he said leaning in.

Michael kissed me softly and began to stroke my body. I felt my lower parts getting moist. He has that affect on me. I felt Michael removing my pants and underwear.

"Babe this is my parents house we can't" , I whispered.

"Yes we can just be quiet", he smirked.

With him he knew I couldn't. Michael went under the covers and positioned his face at my part. He began kissing on my thighs leaded up to me. He began licking me. I started to mean and he reached up covering my mouth. I began moving my self against his face. Enjoying the pleasure he was giving me.

"Baby I'm gonna... I'm gonna... oh my goodness", I said pulling his face close to me.

My body twitched as I finish cumming. Michael wiped his face and came back up to me. I began to move onto him. Getting ready to please him.

"Don't worry about it baby. Let this be one of my graduation gifts to you", he smiled.

"You sure", I asked.

"Yeah baby it's cool get some rest", he smiled.

I laid back in my side of the bed and drifted off.