24

"Hi we have an appointment with Mindy", I smiled.

"Ok well head into her office she'll be right in", the desk lady said.

Michael and I went into the office and sat on the little couch in front of the desk.

"So which dress should I go with", I asked.

"Well White works wonders with your skin tone and yellow does too, but I think I'm leaning more towards white", he said.

"Good choice baby", I smiled.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jordan how are we today", Mindy said.

"Hello we are amazing how are you", I smiled.

"Ready to get your shoot started. So you can see and let he world see the beautiful couple you are", she smiled.

"Thank you", Michael smiled.

"How far along are you now", she asked.

"I'm eight and a half months", I smiled.

————————————————————

"Ok Michael I want you to get on both knees and place your hands on her belly. Kiss her belly button", Mindy explained.

"I got something else you could kiss", I whispered ever so quietly.

Michael just laughed and did as told.

————————————————————
"Baby I like this color", Michael said.

"I don't kn- ow fuck", I shouted as I squatted to the floor and sat.

"Baby what isle are you in", Michael shouted back.

"Six fuck I'm in six", I yelled.

I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes and saw Michael. He was running to the car with me in his arms. He placed me in the back of the car and hopped in the drivers seat.

"This hurts", I cried.

"I know baby we almost there just elevate you feet and breathe", he suggested.

Michael drive fast but safely to the hospital.

————————————————————
"So you aren't actually in labor. You were experiencing Braxton Hicks Contractions see th-", the doctor explained.

"I know what they are", I sighed.

"Ok well your vitals look good so you can check out", he explained.

Michael and I checked out of the hospital. We headed back to Home Depot.  We got the pink paint then headed back to the house. We got a new house which we move into tomorrow. I don't get to do much since I need to take it easy.