29

"Baby you ready to go", I asked.

"Yes coming", he said.

I took Mia out to the car and placed her in the seat. Michael came running out with the diaper bag. He ran so I couldn't hop in the drivers seat.

"I told Cardi to meet us at Valentino's", I said strapping in.

"Alright baby lets go eat", he said.

We headed to the restaurant. Cardi and I are actually super close now. That's why I have a big question t ask her. I want to ask her to be Mia's God Mom.

"What time is the cake tasting", Michael asked.

"It's at five so we have time", I said.

"Well we here", he said.

He parked the car then got out to grab the stroller. I grabbed Mia and placed her in the stroller.

"What's poppin y'all", Cardi said.

"Hey Cardi", I smiled.

We went in got a table and all that.

"So Cardi we have a question we want to ask you", I smiled.

"Ask me anything", she said.

"We want you to be Mia's godmother", I smiled.

"Eeeeeooooowwwww oh my goodness you don't know how happy this makes me. Okuuurrrrr", she shouted.

"Wait wait wait it gets better", I smiled.

"How could this get any better", she said.

"I want you to be my maid of honor", I smiled.

"Double eeeeeoooowwww Yes girl I'll be you maid of hour. You don't know how happy this makes me",she smiled.

Our food was deliver and we ate. Cardi was so happy.

————————————————————
"Ok so what flavors are you thinking", the baker asked.

"Well I love the red velvet", I smiled.

"I think it's good too so what if we did red velvet and vanilla. That way we have something for those who don't like red velvet", Michael suggested.

"I like it. Good plan", I smiled.

"Ok well the cake will be deliver day of. May first", the baker said.

"Sounds great. Thank you", Michael said shaking hands with him.

We headed home and I immediately fed my hungry baby. Thank goodness; my breast were leaking.

Michael and I took showers. Tomorrow I gotta start working out so maintain my weight. I'm not going to be able to loose all the baby weight in time but I can maintain the weight I'm at.