16

After yesterday I'm so very thankful I scheduled my off day for today. Michael has to go to a meeting then we are gonna move most of his stuff in today. He is gonna transfer the house to his parents name next week.

My house is a downgrade for him but I mean. We have a lot of sex so it would not be a good idea for me to move in with him and his parents. I'm excited though.

I spent the day making room in the closets and stuff for him. I also washed clothes and cleaned up the house a lot. This is going to be amazing.

————————————————————
"Hey baby", Michael said has he walked into our house. 

"Hi babe ready to move in", I smiled big.

"Yes let's go get started", he clapped.

We got in my car and headed over to his parents house.

"Hey kids what's going on", Donna said as we walked into the house.

"Hey mom we came to get my stuff", Michael said.

"Oh baby I'm so glad your moving out. You're so much closer to getting married and having kids", she said tearing up.

"Come on ma", Michael groaned.

"Ok ok baby go get your things", she smiled.

Michael walked away. Before I could get up and follow, Donna whispered my name.

"I wanna go to lunch or to get our nails done sometime. Would you be interested", Donna asked.

"Yes that would be so great if we could do that", I smiled.

"Ok baby I'll call you tomorrow and we can decide all the details", I said.

I headed upstairs and helped Michael start loading the car.

————————————————————

"I'm so happy you're moving in. I can't wait to experience so many things with you", I said with a gigantic smile.

"Baby I'm excited too. If I'm honest. From our third date Its like I knew you was someone I wanted to get to know more", he stroking my thigh as he watched the road.

"You're my boo", I laughed.

"You're my special boo too baby", he said.

We pulled into the drive way and started bringing his stuff into the house. Unpacking and hanging up his clothes.