19

"Are you fucking kidding me. Why can't I get pregnant. This is ridiculous", I cried.

I've been taking pregnancy test for weeks. Yet I'm still not pregnant. I'm getting so frustrated. Michael is too. He even brought a baby shirt that says "worlds greatest dad". We've been having a lot of sex lately. Like three times a day. And here I am still not pregnant. Michael is so sore from all the sex. Cindy told me we need to slow down and relax a little. See how it goes.

"Baby we back", Michael shouted.

My parents had come to California to visit Michael and I.

"Upstairs here I come", I shouted back.

I cleaned up my face and went downstairs. Michael was giving the tour.

"Hi mom hi dad", I smiled.

"Hi honey how are you", my mom asked me as she embraced me into a hug.

"I'm great how are you? Hi dad", I smiled.

————————————————————
"So what are we doing while we are in town", my father asked.

"Well I have to work tomorrow but I have the rest of the week off. So I'll leave my car in case you want to do something tomorrow, and Michael can take me to work. Then it's pretty much whatever you want", I explained.

"Actually on Thursday my parents are coming over to meet you both and we can make dinner", he said.

"Well that sounds great", my mom said.

"Well it's late and I have to work tomorrow. So I think I'm gonna hit it", I clapped.

Michael and I showed them to their room then went to ours.

"I see we still aren't pregnant", Michael whispered.

"No and I'm getting so frustrated. I don't get what's wrong", I cried.

"We just gotta be patient baby. If you aren't pregnant by April then we will do the whole IVF thing", he suggested.

"That's a lot of money down the drain", I huffed wiping my eyes.

"Well I'll do anything to keep you happy baby", he said.

"Thank you baby", I smiled.

"Anything baby. Let's get ready for bed", he said.

———————————————————
"Good morning mom good morning dad", I said.

"Morning Laila", they said.

"Well I am off to work. The keys are in the bowl next to the door. See you at four I love you both", I smiled.

I waited for Michael in the car.

"Baby you got the keys", Michael asked.

"Yes", I said.

Michael came outside ready to go. He gets off at eight unless they run later. Then we are good until he has to go back to Philly to film.

"What are y'all gonna do today", he asked.

"Well I was thinking I'd take them to the market and then I don't know what else", I laughed.

"Well why don't you bring them to the studio today", I asked.

"Yea baby bring them down they can have a tour of the whole MGM studios. Then they can come and watch my film a scene", he suggested.

"Oh thank you baby. I really appreciate you", I said squeezing his leg a little.

We pulled up at the hospital. I grabbed all my bags and opened my door.

"Alright Mikey Thank you. I'll see you later love you", I said.

"Love you too baby", he smiled.

I gave him a kiss then headed in.