4

Today is my last day here in California. Today I'm spending time with my family, then I'm going out with Michael.

Today I'd spend the day at the beach with the family. My mom and I laid on the chairs while my dad and brother played in the water.

"So what are your plans. Not just when we get back, but with Michael", she asked.

"Well as far as career... I went downstairs to the computer in the hotel and I applied for some jobs. You know I have graduation right when we get back", I said.

"Where did you apply", she asked.

"Well I applied for hospitals in California, Florida, Texas, and Arizona", I said.

"So what about Michael", she questioned.

"Well we are supposed to go out to eat tonight and talk about all that. But you know he basically asked me if we could keep talking. Take things slow", I said.

"That's good.... come on let's go play in the water", she suggested.

................................................................
"Ok so the flight leaves at six in the morning. Don't be out late and make sure you have a key", my dad said.

I nodded then headed off to my room. I started to get ready to go.

A knock at the door, but I wasn't ready yet.

"I'm so sorry I just need two minutes then I'll be ready", I smiled.

Michael came in and sat down at the corner of the bed. I sat down to put my shoes on. I saw him walk up and sit in front on me. He picked up my shoe and started to put it on me.

I looked at him thinking about our last night together.

"Baby you biting your lip now wait til later", he whispered.

I had no idea I was buying my lip until he said something.  We stood up and I gave him a kiss and grabbed his hand.

"I'm leaving", I shouted as I left.

Michael and I walked down To his black van. He opened my door and let me in.

"Where are we going", I asked.

————————————————————
"Oh my goodness it was so funny but not at the same time. He started screaming out of no where", I said laughing.

Michael and I had sat here laughing. Tonight he had taken me to a very expensive restaurant.

"So what are you gonna do about what Kendrick said", Michael asked.

"Well I think I'd do it. I mean I really want my career in medicine. Besides I wouldn't make it that big.  But it can't hurt. Plus whatever money I make I can use to pay off my student loans", I said.

"How much", he asked.

"Well that's about seventy-six thousand. We were able to pay for the first year but after that we needed a loan", I said awkwardly.

"Oh that's nothing I'll write you a check", he said easily.

"Michael I can't accept a check", I laughed.