13

"So nice to meet Laila. Our Michael just talks all about you when he's not in Texas with you. I'm his mother you can call me Donna", she smiled.

"And you can call me Michael A. so we aren't confused", his father said.

"So nice to meet you both", I smiled.

"Alright I got us a booth", Michael said coming back.

We walked over to our tables and ordered our drinks and food.

"So where did you go to school", Michael A. asked.

"I'm originally from Michigan. So I studied at Wayne State University", I said.

"Oh that's a nice school", Donna said.

"Yes I really enjoyed studying there", I said.

"So what are your intentions with Michael", Michael A. laughed.

"Well I plan to treat him real nice, be there for him, and treat him like no one else would", I laughed, "But no in all seriousness I plan to keep him happy and treat him like he's a king. Since we've know each other he's treated me like a queen".

"Now how did you two meet", Donna asked.

"Well the day before the premiere I kinda was thinking I wanted a date. So I was at my hotel right and I saw her. I thought to myself "' Wow she's really beautiful I wanna get to know her'" and I can say that I'm really glad I did", Michael B. said.

As Michael told his parents that he looked at me with a smiled. He held my hand on top of the table for all to see. Wow I'm so lucky.

"There's the man I taught", Michael A. said.

"I am really lucky", I smiled.

"Yes but so is he", Donna smiled.

Our food arrived and we talked more.

"So Laila are you wanting kids in the future", Donna laughed.

The longer dinner went on the deeper the conversation got.

"Mom", Michael B. groaned like he did at all the deep questions.

"Yes I actually want at least two but I love kids so I'd want a big family. If I can't have that then I'd want like a close family", I smiled.

"Oh that's amazing. My husband and I are excited for MB to give us some grandbabies", Donna said.

————————————————————
"Well goodnight kids", Donna said.

"Goodnight", we all said.

Michael and I went up to his room.

"Baby lets take a shower", Michael suggested pulling me close.

"We can't babe you know I'm on my monthly", I said.

I have him a kiss and went into the bathroom. I did my thing quick. I was so beyond tired. Later Michael joined me in bed too.

"Baby you still awake", he asked.

"Mhm", I groaned I turned towards him so I could hear him better.

"About tonight. You really want a big family", he asked.

"Baby I want such a big family that this house wouldn't even be big enough", I laughed.

"That's perfect baby. Goodnight baby I'll wake you for woke", he said scratching my hair lightly.