9

"Today is my first day at work", I shouted excitedly.

"Baby I'm so happy for you", Michael said.

Michael woke up early to see me off to work. His plane doesn't leave until two.  I however have to be to work at six. I got up and got dressed. It was my first day so I had zero expectations. Especially since it's my first job at a hospital.

"Damn baby your ass looking fat", Michael said bitting his lip stroking his chin.

"Thank you honey", I giggled moving close.

He began rubbing his hands up and down my body. Feeling and touching me. He slipped his hands under my shirt squeezing my breast.

"Baby I have work", I breathed.

"Forget it stay with me", he said leaning back in.

I just laughed through the kiss.

"How about a quickie. The hospital is just up the street. Don't worry", he said kissing me again.

I loosened up and really got into it.I picked me up and sat me on the counter without breaking the kiss. I ran my hands up and down his back as he pulled off my scrub pants.

"Kitchen sex?", he breathed.

I giggled and nodded. He lowered his pants and pushed himself inside me. I moaned in pleasure. His thrust were fast and hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned back as his thrust moved me on the counter.

"Baby baby I gotta go", I said gasping for air.

"I know I'm bout to cum", he said.

"Yes yes yes yes yes", I shouted as his
Thrust got sloppy.

I finally came. Thank God I'm on the pill. I cleaned myself up then kissed him.
————————————————————

I had just finished putting my stuff in my locker. I just had to report to my boss now. I was told he'd be at the nurses station on floor two.

"Hello my name is Laila Burns here for my first day", I smiled.

"Well hello Ms. Burns. My names Lincoln. Might I say you're beautiful", he said biting his lip.

"Oh thank you. What can I start with. Maybe changing bed pans? Administering medication? What is needed", I asked.

He had me a list and I headed off. I looked down at the paper and developed a question. Stopping dead in my tracks I turned around to asked and I noticed him staring at my ass. I scoffed and walked off. Michael had texted me telling me he was coming for lunch at twelve. I couldn't wait to tell him about this perve I was an working for.

I looked at my list then headed off to work. Of course getting lost and asking questions.
————————————————————
I let Lincoln know I was finished and I was going on lunch. He complimented me again. I ran a fast to the elevator to get downstairs.

"Hey baby", Michael said walking through the doors.

"Hello darling", I said giving him a big kiss.

"How is your first day", he asked.

"Well my boss keeps hitting on me and I've gotten lost six times", I said.

He brought food so we sat at the cafeteria eating.

"What the hell. I'll beat the nigga ass. Why he hell is he hitting on my girl", he said.

"Babe relax if he keeps at it I'll report him", I said.

"That shit just pissed me off. I knew I should have tried harder to get you to choose LA. I just wanted to be fucking supportive shit man", he whispered.

"I know baby", I whispered, "I'll handle it"