14

"Baby it's move in day", Michael said shaking me lightly.

"It's cancelled", I groaned.

"No way babe we need to at least move the stuff into the house. You can unpack later. I know you don't feel good but we have to", he said as he rubbed my heads

"Can you find me some clothes. Warm stuff. I wanna wear layers", I groaned.

I agreed and got up. I watched as I shivered under the three blankets Michael placed on me last night. Working as a nurse always has its downsides. I definitely have the flu.

He tossed some clothes to the edge of the bed. He brought the last item to me and smiled.

"Dress me please", I groaned.

He laughed and pulled the covers back. He changed me gently knowing that my body was weak.

"Alright baby. I just gotta go to the restroom. The keys are on the hook and I'll meet you down there", he said.

"Can we pick up some hot chocolate please", I whispered.

"Of course baby not a problem. Don't forget your phone", he said.

————————————————————

"Baby where you want the couch", Michael said.

"Baby just bring it all in we can move it around later", I said.

"Alright baby", he said.

As I leaned against the wall I looked out the window. I watched as the movers went back and forth moving my few items into the house. Micheal is amazing.Talking with the mover guys. Thankfully he was handling this for me. I heard something shatter outside. I looked at a mover had dropped my glass lamp.
I pushed my body off the wall. I had to let him know I want mad. Ass I walked my eyes rolled back and everything was black.

————————————————————

"Michael", I coughed.

I opened my eyes but could barely speak. My throat was so dry.

"Here baby relax", he said handing me some water.

"What's going on", I whispered.

"You passed out. Let me get the doctor", he said.

I looked around. I was laying in a emergency room bed. My curtain was closed but I heard everyone talking and walking around.

"Hello Ms. Burns. Well it seems you have a really bad case of the flu. You are not dieing or anything just a bad case of the flu. I have prescribed some medication to your local doctors. You can pick those up on your way home. You need plenty of rest. I was urge that you stay in bed. Moving around two maybe three times a day to avoid bed sores", said the doctor.

"Alright", I said feeling a big weight being lifted off my chest.

————————————————————
"Alright baby", he started, " want me to carry you".

I nodded and he got out and grabbed me from my seat. His mother opened the door and greeted us lightly.

I said hello to Donna then Michael carried me upstairs. He laid me in the bed and sat in the chair across from the bed. I was about to speak to him but my eyelids feel heavy and I was out.