23

Michael brought me home two months. Things were rough. My parents came to town and Michael stayed at his parents house at my request. Things have been so rough.

Lately Michael stays in the guest room when he's not working. He said he just wants to give me space. To refresh my memory we sit once a day and he shows me pictures of us.

"Come in", I whispered at the knock if my door.

"Laila can I talk to you", Michael asked.

"Sure come in and sit", I smiled.

"Today we have your ultrasound and after I was thinking I could take you out to eat.

"Sounds perfect", I smiled.
————————————————————
"Here's baby", said Cindy.

"Oh my baby hi", I cooed.

"Five months along are you taking your vitamins", Cindy asked.

"Yes of course. Is it to late to know the sex", I asked.

"No it's fine. You're having a baby girl", Cindy said.

"Oh my goodness my baby girl", I cried.

"Oh baby girl is moving", Cindy smiled.

"That's my little girl", Michael smiled.

————————————————————
"Table for two", Michael said.

"Right this way", the hostess said.

We followed her to a booth. I sat across from Michael and immediately looked at my menu.

"What are you thinking Laila", Michael asked.

"Well I'm craving alfredo. What are you getting", I asked.

"Lasagna", he said.

The waiter came and we placed our orders.

"Can I ask you a question", I asked.

"Anything", he said.

"At what point did you realize I was the one for you", I asked.

"It's actually a funny story", he smiled scratching his face.

"We were leaving a movie premiere we got invited to. Well the after party. There were so many paparazzi sworming us. You had a headache and was very tired. So some guy said something that just set you off. You were defending me. Yelling and screaming at him. You actually pushed him. At that time I knew you were the one for me. You defended me, you always support me at work functions, and you love me", he smiled.

"Did I really", I laughed.

"Yes I can actually pull up the video if you want", he asked.

I nodded and scooted around to his side. He showed me the video and I looked like a complete nut.

"Oh my goodness I'm a nut case",I laughed.

"Yea you are my beautiful nut case though", he smiled.

I looked into his eyes. He leaned his forehead on mine and I leaned in an kissed him. I felt so many things. So many feelings that I couldn't exactly understand what they meant.

"Here's your waters", the waiter said.

"Thank you", I smiled.

————————————————————
"Well goodnight Laila", Michael said.

"Michael wait", I blurted out.

"What's up", he asked.

I wanted to kiss him. So bad. I walked to him and pushed my body against his. I looked at his eyes. Those feelings from earlier. I leaned in and kissed him. I kissed him so hard but it was perfect. I started to unbutton his shirt, but he stopped me and grabbed my wrist. He leaned his head against mine and intertwined our fingers.

"Baby baby baby. I can't. I don't want to have sex with you if you don't remember. It kills me that you don't so this will be to much", he whispered.

"Michael when you kissed me earlier I felt so many feelings. So many emotions. I want you and I'm sure about it", I said.

He starred at me searching for something. Finally he leaned in and kissed me. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and I began to unbutton his clothes. He took my clothes off and starred at me. I was nervous because I am still pregnant and swollen.

He leaned in and kissed me again. He slowly thrusted into me. Slow thrust.

"Fffuuccckkk", he moaned.

I felt it all. He began to pick up speed. Not going to fast and constantly checking my facial expressions. His thrust were so fast and constantly it was all back to me. Just as I was finishing. Apparently he was too.

"I remember", I shouted and he shouted too.

"What", he asked as he came down off his high.

"I remember. I remember it all baby", I shouted.

"Baby this is perfect", Michael shouted.

We sat up talking that while night. We talked all about the baby, robbery, etc.