Part 4

: next morning
: y/n's PoV

~The sunshine is awake, so i am awake~ heard this phrase before. The sun is rising and it blinded my eyes.

I yawned so wide today probably very tired then i realise something.. I'M NOT IN MY ROOM???

OH WAIT!? i'm at Mr. Kim's House. I forgot that i have been choose. My mistake ha ha ha. Probably i was thinking that it was just a dream. But its not.

Then i went doing my morning routine.

After doing my morning routine, i went to outside to search the kitchen as you know i am hungry tho.

Since i'm on my way to the kitchen because i already know the way,i smelled something nice that can make my tummy growled.

I founded the kitchen and then there is a manly figure still cooking at the kitchen area. I don't even want to startled the guy so i walked to the kitchen table. I did make a noisy sound suddenly the figure stop cooking and spoked "Goodmorning y/n,did you have a beauty sleep" i suddenly realise i heard that familliar voice.

"Goodmorning to you too Mr.kim and yes i do have my beauty sleep" so sudden i felt heat on my cheek. Am i shy when he acting like that?remember y/n she is your boss!?.

"please y/n, don't call me Mr please. Just called me by my name Taehyung. Don't be too formal with me, if we were alone just the both of us, you can call me by my name,ara?" he smiled and then i just nodded smiled. He gave me the plate with pancakes and syrup. My favourite.

"well eat up." he said and smiled. "Mr- i mean Taehyung, Thankyou. You know you should wake me up and i can cooked breakfast for you" then he stared at me "y/n it is okey,i cooked because today is your first day of working so i am going to cooked for you. Now enjoy" then i smiled and we ate our breakfast.

"how do you like it?" he told me after wiping his mouth "i like it so much. This breakfast you made is my favourite." i smiled while looking at my empty plate "really?that is my favourite morning breakfast either." then we stared at eachother "pancakes with strawberry syrup" we said as unison at the same time.

After breakfast, i washed the dishes and went to the living. I saw him there watching tv.

"Taehyung? Have you had work today? " he paused his Channel and look at me "i will be going this afternoon, since i take a half day" then i nodded.

"Well then, i have to continue my work as a maid. If you excuse me" i walked off and went to get a broom. 

: Taehyung's PoV

While y/n went to do her chores. I went outside and sat on my bench while looking at the sky.

Then my phone rang.

:on the phone
"Hello"- Taehyung
"Mr. Taehyung, there is a lady you met a month ago at the club. She said she wants to meet you here"- PA
"Okey. Let her wait there. I will be there in an hour"-Taehyung
"Okey sir"-PA
:end of the phone.

Nice treat later. My favourite. Then i smirked and went inside.

First thing in my head was her y/n, where is she? I have to inform her that i might going to the office now.

While i was searching for her, i finally found her at the living room while hearing some music. God she is beautiful when she was dancing. I smiled.

Then i turned off her music and she looked at me.

"Oh, Mr-i mean Taehyung. What are you doing here? " she might be embarassing now. "I want to inform you that i might going to my office now. Since i have client to see later. " then she nodded

"Also i kinda like your small performance just now. " then i left her in shocked. She might be very shocked.

: Afternoon
: Taehyung's PoV

I was all dressed up to office. Then i went downstair.

While i was downstair, i knew i forgot something. MY WATCH!?

"Y/n have you see my watch? " i yelled for her.

"Yes Taehyung, its here in the kitchen. Hold on " then i saw y/n came toward me while wearing an apron. She is so cute.

"Here is your watch taehyung and oh my... Are you sure you're going to work looking like that? " i looked at her confused than i realise my tie is messy

"I was in a hurry actually" i smiled at her.  "Here let me help you with that" she said then i looked at her, helping me with my tie. She looks like a wife material. Gosh this make me love her if she remember me.

" There. See you look handsome now " i smiled at her "thankyou y/n, now make yourself at home while i am not here. If you go anywhere, money and house keys are at my bedroom. Don't touch anything. Also make dinner for yourself, i might eat with my client tonight" then i smiled at her.

"Sure thing Taehyung" i saw that cute smile before i left.

After i went to my office, i saw a girl that i remember from the club. Let it begin then.

---------------------------------------------------

I know its short actually. Its been a long time i haven't published this story. Hope you like it.