Part 25

Y/n's pov

"What? " I look at him and he look at me weird. Is he really forgetting about me? My eyes are teary and i can't imagine he really is forgetting me.

I turn away and my tears had fallen. I heard chuckle when I turn around I see him smile at me. "Do you really think that I would forget about my own wife?" He chuckle. He is so mean.

I punch him accidently so hard on the shoulder and he groan. "That is for playing and i'm sorry" he smile and took my hand. I sit beside him and he caressing my hair.

"My sweetheart, I would never forget you if I would you can kill me." I laugh at his part and he chuckle it too. "But i'm serious, I love you so much. Don't ever stop thinking of me" I smile and peck his cheek.

He frown and pouted his lips. Cheesy guy. I giggle and peck his lips. "I would never stop thinking of you" we both smile. "How did you know there is a car about to hit me oppa?"

He look at me and sighed. "It was jungkook's plan. I overheard him speaking through the phone at the court and he plan it all" I hug him. "You could have die" he nod and caressing my hair.

"I would risk my life for you as long as you and the baby safe" I smile and look at him. "I love you oppa" then he kiss me. After the kiss we both talk and laugh.

[Taehyung's pov Flashback]

Where did my wife go,she took so long? I went out of the court and searching for her.

After awhile no sign of her. I see her. I was about to go to her until a guy hold her wrist. He looks like someone I know. Until that I saw him open his mask and it is Jungkook.

Wth is he doing!?

I hide behind the wall where they can't see me. After y/n walk away in a pissed off way, Jungkook look pissed and took off his phone. He dial someone's number. I heard every conversation.

"Hey" - jungkook
"I want you to kill her" - jungkook
"If I can't have her, he can't have her also" - jungkook
"Today after the court" - jungkook

He ended the call and smirk. He walk away and i'm scared to lose her again.

I walk to the court and I have to do everything. I'll risk my life to her.

[Flashback end]

That is how I know jungkook is trying to kill her. I'll make sure he died too. I can't handle it now.

Jungkook's pov

"Why can't you kill her!?" All of them had their heads bow down. "Just go. You disappointed me". As they leave, I look at the photo where me and hyung had our friendly smile.

"I will kill you first hyung. I'm going to do this by myself!"

I smirk and laugh crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT LOVE PYSCHO LOVER?
ANOTHER CONFLICT?

STAY AND READ YOU GUYS
LOVE YOU ALL