Part 22

Taehyung's pov
A YEAR

I'm sitting infront of the TV watching news. It has been a year now. Namjoon hyung try to solve the case with the other hyungs. They try to make me stay away from put me up in jail. I can't lose my job since those company were in my father's will.

"Oppa~ help me in the kitchen please" I look at her in the kitchen. I smile. It has been a great year for making a start between us.

I went to the kitchen and wrap my arms around her. "I thought you don't want me to help since oh well I burn the frying pan last time" she chuckle.

"I want you to help me cut the cabbage not cooking. Just stay away from cooking and you don't need to burn anything" I smile and peck her head. "Plus i'm pregnant can you just help me?"

Suprise! She is pregnant with my baby. I love her so much that i'm willing to take this step ahead.

"Sure anything for my sweetheart" I give her a mini love and she smile.

I went beside her and cut as she say. While she is cooking.

Skip to have dinner~

It was silent and I just keep looking at her. "Yeobo, how about we go back to Seoul" she shoot her head up and give me that worried face.

"Oppa? Are you srs? What about the-" I didn't let her finish. "It's okey. We just need to play cool" she look at me."where do we stay?our house has been eyeing this year" i shook my head.

"We're not really going back to our house but to my hyung's okey?" She nod slowly. I grab her hand  and peck. "We're just going there since I have to solve this if I want to stay with my lovely wife" I hold her cheek and she smile.

"Okey oppa" I peck her lips and I smile.

Y/n's pov
After dinner

I agree on taehyung to go back to Seoul but i'm worried about him. Whatever it is, positive thinking.

As I was packing out stuff, taehyung was holding my hand and sit at the edge of the bed facing me. "Oppa,whats wrong" he give me hose pouted face and i cant help it to pinch him.

"Ouch!yeobo-ahh its hurt" he look at me and i laugh."dont act cute oppa" he chuckle and look straight to my eyes. He look down at my belly since it got bigger. I still have 2 month before pregnancy.

He went and touch it. "Hey boy/girl,its appa. Your eomma is healthy as usual. Be good to your eomma,eomma had a hard time sleeping. I will takecare of you the same way as i take care of your eomma. I love you" he peck my belly and that is sweet of him.

I went and peck his lips. "I love you" he said. I smile and respond."i love you too oppa" we both kiss and he look at the unpack clothing. "Want me to help packing?" i nod and he help me.

Please let this had no end between me and him.

Jungkook's pov

I went back to Seoul after a month in paris. Since i got a news she is not there. She went back with taehyung again.

There must be another way!? I slammed my everything on my desk and trash them.

The game just begin.

----------------------------------------------------------

WHAT A HAPPY COUPLE BACK?
WHAT IS JUNGKOOK GOING TO DO NOW?

STAY AND READ
LOVE Y'ALL