Part 27[FINAL]

Y/n's pov
Two years

I was sitting on the bench looking at the sky. Cold wind breeze. "What a nice day" as I was closing my eyes. I heard someone running.

"Eomma! I'm home! " I turn around seeing y/s/n running toward me. "Yahh don't run hehe" I look at him and hug him. "Where is appa?"

"He went to take the grocery inside the car" I nod. I love my son so much. He really had taehyung's eye and everything. "Sweety how about you go upstair and bath okey" he nod and peck my cheek. "Okey eomma" he ran inside and I shook my head. I did tell him no running.

I look at the sky feeling someone wrapping his hand around my neck. "Hey yeobo" I smile. "Hey oppa" I stood up and wrap my arms around his neck. I peck him on the lips and he smile.

"What are you doing outside alone?" I smile. "I just need a fresh air honey" he smile and peck my forehead. "Okey don't be outside here too long. I had bought everything you ask for" I smile and peck his cheek. He is a great husband.

"Thankyou oppa" he smile and caressing my cheek. "I love you more dorky so much. Nothing can separate us now" I hug him tightly and smell his aroma scent. I would never stop loving him and my son. They will always part of my life.

"Eomma! Appa! I can't find my ducky" I look at him and he giggle. "Let's go and find our son ducky yeobo-ahh" I nod and we both laugh together.

What was actually happen before this. Let see some flashback?

[Flashback]

"Ouch!" I roll my eyes to him. "You're moving so much sweety, can you just hold still?" I look at the wound and he shook his head. "It hurts yeobo-ahh". I roll my eyes again and sigh. "Can I make him fainted for you y/n?" Suga oppa said. I shook my head and he pout away.

"Almost done" one more stitches and DONE! "Okey oppa you're okey now" I peck his lips and he smile. We heard the door open and its namjoon oppa.

"We had sent him to jail now. He wouldn't get out from the asylum prisoner" he had his handshake with hobie oppa. "Great make sure he stay there or I kill him" I slap his shoulder. "No killing remember oppa?" I glare at him and he nod.

"I forgot" he sigh. Jungkook has been taking away and finally peaceful life with my husband.

A month(the day pregnant)~

"Ahhhh!" I scream louder holding taehyung 's arm. "Keep it slow baby, breath in breath out" I grab his collar and eyed him.

"You aren't helping me oppa. Ahh fuck!" I scream in pain. Taehyung Kim leaning into my ear and whisper sweet thing to me to make me calm. Does help a bit.

After a while. We heard a cry baby. I was breathing heavily and the nurse gave the baby to taehyung. "Yeobo look, he is so cute." Taehyung let me hold him.

As I look at him, he looks cute. "He look so more like his appa" i smile. "Hey there babyboy" I smile and peck his forehead.

"What should we name him?" Taehyung ask. I look at him and I look at the baby. "Let's name him y/s/n". Both of us smile and agreed. Taehyung peck my forehead.

That is how I give birth to y/s/n. It was magical to have him.

[End of flashback]
Present day~

"Yeobo-ahh, what were you thinking?" I look at him and didn't realize I was spacing out. "Nothing imoortant. " I came near him and cuddle with him.

He peck my forehead and said something. "Thankyou for understanding me, for knowing me and staying with me. I regret on doing that and I never thought I bring unlucky luck to you" I look at him and he look at me.

"Oppa. I won't have anywhere place to go than being here in your arm. I love you so much. Past is past darling, open a new book for now. You didnt bring badluck on me. You and y/s/n is enough for saying you guys are the part of my life and its the luckiest part in my life" I smile.

He peck my lips. "I love you yeobo" I smile and hug him again. "I love you too oppa". Both of hugging eachother and drift to sleep.

I'm happy with these. Even how unlucky we are to face the risk and more problem. We always be there right beside eachother. That brings me to happy seeing him always stick with me~ my one and only Love Psycho.

The end

---------------------------------------------------------

SADLY THIS IS THE ENDING PEOPLE.
HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING AND LOVE Y'ALL.

VOTE FOR LOVE PYSCHO AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME.

HAVE A NICE DAY YOU GUYS.

NOW I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY NEW FF BLACK ROSES JJK. BBYE MUAH!