Part 13

Sana's pov

"Sana! What have you done? Now what will Mr. Kim will think of our company? Are you going to let our flag down? I never thought you to be like this. I will make you stay with your grandparent back hometown and stay with our old company"

I look at my father "but father i-" my father growl at me "no 'but' minatozaki. Your fight will be tomorrow. If I heard you will do anything harm with those two. I wouldn't let you had anything that you have now"

I look at my father walk off leaving me there. I hate you! Don't worry. You will see. I'm willing to take what I want.

You will be dead Y/n

Y/n's pov

Wind is cold tonight. Breezing on my face. I felt someone hold my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Y/n what are you doing outside here on the balcony? It's cold and you might catch a cold" I smile seeing how care he is.

I turn around and facing him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and smile. "I'm not cold anymore since you were here" I giggle and he laugh.

"So sweet" he peck my nose. "Geez! It tickles" I smile. He stare at me. "Don't be a maid anymore. I don't want you to be a maid and be my girlfriend"

I look at him through his eyes deeply. Was it a truth? "Okey. But I want a proper propose on asking me to be your girlfriend" I smirk and he laugh "are you kidding me? " I Shook my head.

He kneel down and I chuckle. He take my hand "Ms. Y/F/N, will you be Mr. Kim the hottest handsome CEO in Seoul, Korea as my girlfriend?" I laugh and pinch his cheek.

"You bragging a lot and yes I do" he smile and hug me tightly. "I promise I won't hurt you" I smile at his sentences and he wrap his arm around me tightly.

"Sleep with me okey?" I nod and we both went inside to his room.

Can this day be more lucky?

Jungkook's pov

I was at the living room until I heard namjoon hyung want us all to meet. 
"Guys! Come here" he said.

All of us here and he continue. "Y/n and our maknae Taehyung is dating! " they all cheer except me. "When?" Jin asked. Namjoon show us a text from taehyung hyung

"Tell everyone i'm dating the love of my life now!!  - Taehyung"

Everyone was happy and cheer but I don't have that feeling. Why? Huh idk?

"That's good, I mean taehyung really loves the girl" suga said. "I agree, but hyung make sure no one even police know about the dead body that taehyung kill before" hoseok said.

Dead body? "Yahh!" Namjoon hyung said. "Opps" hoseok said. I put on my devilish smile.

Sorry hyung.

-------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER EVIL?
WHAT DO YOU THINK JUNGKOOK WILL DO?
DOES JUNGKOOK KNOW ABOUT THE KILLING?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO Y/N N TAEHYUNG?

FINE OUT VERY SOON.
LOVE Y'ALL

PS:SORRY IF THIS IS SO SHORT FANFICTION.