Part 18

Taehyung's pov

Today will be today. Finally! What day you say? It's my wedding day! It has been a month now and y/n had finally sign out from the hospital.

Jungkook was in jail and I hope he doesn't do anything badly after this.

I will keep my soon to be wife safe.

"The bride is ready taehyung" namjoon whisper and I had my smile on.

The sound of music.
I had my eyes on the door. As the door open, there she is. Walking down the aisle. The more I see her, the more she shine.

She finally arrived at the altar making funny faces with me. Dorky!

I took her hand with me and we facing the Priest.

Skip the vow~

"You may kiss the bride" the Priest smile. I look at her and we both staring at eachother.

"Don't you give me those sloppy kisses oppa. My lipstick will ruin" she whisper. I smirk at her and lean in. "So? I can do whatever I want Mrs. Kim"

I kiss her and it's a long kiss. No sloppy kiss children!

After the kiss. I stare at her and pick her up bridal way. I ran to the hall door and everyone was cheering.

She is finally mine. Official Mrs. Kim.

Y/n's pov

I was in the car with my Mr. Kim. Hehe. Finally i'm married with someone I love.

I was smiling to myself staring. Until I felt someone hold my hand. I look Ay my beside. A smiling husband.

I hold his i and smile. "After this, go pack our stuff cause we have a plane to catch" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Plane? Where" he smile and kiss the back of my hand. "Our honeymoon sweety. We're going to Paris" I smile and give him a serious face.

"I love you kim taehyung! " I hug him while he is driving and peckii8 his cheek. "I love you more kim y/n" he peck my lips and continue driving.
I

?? Pov

"I heard they have a plane to catch. Where? Paris. Alright boss. You got my word." I said.

"Don't do anything until he came back." I hummed in yes.

Taehyung's pov

Both of us were in my private jet. I was looking through my files and laptop. While my wife boring herself.

"Oppa~ it's our honeymoon, why do you have to work too?" I see her infront of me.

"Darling, I'm just gonna check and we have the time of our life again" I hear her growl. "Can you atleast pay attention to me? Am I important than work? "

I look at her and smile. "Ofc work is important darling. Can you see why I am being this success? Work" I heard her growl at me. "So why are you MARRYING ME?"

I look at her and close my files also my laptop. "Because you're the love of my life. My medicine. My happiness. Isn't that enough to prove why i'm marrying you?" I learn toward her and peck her lips.

"Should we go to the toilet and do our 'business'? " I look at her in smirk. She immediately shook her head and I laugh.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim, you'll be arrived in Paris any moment." The pilot said. I give him a nod and smile. I turn to her, looking out of the window.

I smile and read my book.

Y/n's pov

"Darling? Baby?" I open my eyes seeing taehyung infront of me. "Oppa? Had we arrive? " he nod and peck my forehead.

"You're so sleepy. After we get to the hotel, you can rest" I smile. He was about to leave until he turn back to me. "Oh baby, you might need to fix your make up before you go out"

I look at him in strange. I took out NY mini mirror and look at my face. Wtf! "YAHH KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I can't believe this. Is he really did that? He draw a kitten look on my face with a marker. Gladly it's not permanent. Oh he will get it.

I went to the jet restroom to clean and fix my make up.

------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF ITS SEEM SHORT
HERE YOU GO!

MYSTERY CHARACTER WHO IS IT? WOULD IT BE JUNGKOOK OR SOMEONE ELSE?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE NEW COUPLE?

..STAY AND READ..
..LOVE Y'ALL..