Part 17

(Shawn's POV)

What is she doing to me? When I was in high school, I was kinda the popular kid. First I was the boy who sang and played guitar but then I discovered Vine and got a lot of followers. I had girlfriends, many girlfriends. But they didn't make me feel like this. They didn't make me feel how y/n can make me feel. She can make me feel like there are no problems in the world. She can make me feel comfortable without doing anything. Nobody ever could do that, but then I met her. My angel. I took her hand in mine and walked to my music room. I opened the door and let her in. She walked closer to my guitar wall and examined every guitar.

'Is that a real signature?'

She pointed to the guitar with the signature of John Mayer.

'Yes. It's my favourite, he's amazing.'

I took it and gave it to her.

'No way. I can't play on that. It's from freaking John Mayer.'

Aw. My little fangirl.

'You can. Here, play a song and I will sing. Or do you rather want an acoustic one?'

She nodded and gave the guitar back so she could grab another one. She took the Taylor 410-E . My second favourite. She sat next to me and strummed a little bit.

'Why did you started playing guitar?'

She looked at me and just smiled.

'Uhm. There is one reason. Ed Sheeran.'

She looked back at the guitar and started to strum the chords of Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

'Good reason.'

I started to sing and felt that she was shocked by my voice.

~skip song~

When I stopped singing, I saw that she was looking at me with big eyes.

'Is there something wrong?'

'Uhm. You said that you can sing, but this is better than Justin Bieber.'

I always questioned myself. When I sang for the first time my parents came into my room and said that it was wonderful. But it didn't felt like that. I'm always insecure about everything. Even about the littlest things.

'I'm not that good.'

She laid the guitar on my couch and walked towards me.

'You may be insecure but listen. I'm insecure too. You have an amazing voice, Shawn and if I were you I would do something in the music industry not teaching. It may your passion but you can inspire people with your voice. I heard million voices and yours is the best.'

Only she can say those words. She's the only one who can speak to me like that. She saw that I was insecure without me saying it to her. She knows me better than everyone else.

'Thank you.'

I stood up and just wrapped my arms around her. She is amazing. I always wanted to be a singer but my insecurities were stronger than me. I always turned my back.

'For what are you insecure?'

She pulled back and walked to the piano and started playing a song. But then I heard it. Her angelic voice. She's insecure for the same thing. She was singing Dreaming With A Broken Heart by the one and only John Mayer. When the song ended and her voice started singing lower, I could hear that there was sadness. She's sad about something. That something made her insecure. She turned around and looked me right in the eyes.

'This.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Comment your opinion about the story and if you don't follow my instagram, go follow it.

Instagram: @simpleshawnm
Snapchat: SarahNeymar1011

I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~