Part 32

(Shawn's POV)

The rest of the day was actually very good. I got to know her family and even y/n more. They told me some pretty weird stories about her and I could see on her face that she was now embarrassed, but she eventually liked it. After dinner we all sat outside at the little campfire that her dad set up. I felt two cold little hands touching my back and my hair and soon lips took their place in.

'Hi baby.'

'Hi.'

She took a seat next to me and laid a blanket over us.

'So do you like it?'

I took her head between my hands and softly pecked her lips.

'I love it, especially you.'

She laid her forehead against mine and closed her eyes. The warmth from the fire was touching our skin and a little smirk came on her face.

'I forgot something in the kitchen.'

She looked in my eyes, pecked my lips and ran to the kitchen.
Her grandpa came over to me and sat on y/n's place.

'Ah finally. You're alone.'

'Is there something wrong?'

'No, I just want to speak to you. Alone. Without the women.'

'Oh okay.'

'I see that you're a nice kid, but please don't break her heart. She doesn't deserve it.'

'I promise I won't break her heart.'

He softly smiled to me and got back up.

'If you speak of the devil, here she's is.'

'Hi grandpa.'

He walked away and quickly looked over his shoulder to us.

'So what did you forget?'

'We are going to make some s'mores.'

She laid the bag on the ground right in front of our feet and started unpacking the things.

'Marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate.'

'DID I HEAR CHOCOLATE?'

A running Rafael made his way to us and saw the chocolate in our hands.

'Wait. Are u making s'mores? Can i make one too?'

'Ofcourse Raf.'

He took a seat on the other side of me and we started to make our s'mores. I have to say that it's so delicious and apparently y/n likes it too, because the look on her face tells me everything. Raf was the first one to eat his s'more.

'Woow.'

He walked away and now we were alone. She moved closer to me and pulled our blanket higher.

'Are you cold?'

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my torso. I took her into my arms and tightened my arms around her. She looked up to me and pressed a small kiss in my neck.

'Thank you for being here.'

I placed my forehead against hers and slowly gave it a kiss.

'Thank you for having me here.'

It was getting later and everyone left. I looked back to y/n in my arms and saw that she was sleeping. I carefully stood up and walked to her room. I laid her under her sheets and left a kiss on her lips. Maybe I should leave a note for her? I walked to her desk and started writing something on a paper near her laptop.

"Hi babe, I went to my house so you can sleep. I had so much fun last night and your family is literally the best. I love you and call me after you had breakfast. Xxx shawn."

I walked downstairs and saw that her dad was still in the kitchen.

'Shawn, wait.'

I stopped and saw that he was walking towards me.

'It is always great to meet a Canadian fellow.'

'Yeah, see you.'

I got out of her house and got into my car. With the thought of this amazing night, I drove home.