Part 48

(Shawn's POV)

We started to eat and all I could think about was our moment we had upstairs. She was damn good. I was her first. Damn. Noone ever saw her naked. I'm the only one. Lucky. Our dinner succeeded. They say that your first time is always perfect. Maybe hers, but not mine. There are things that y/n doesn't know about me, but I will tell them.

There are not dark, but just know that I didn't like it. We were done eating and y/n looked like a goddess. I putted the plates in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. Y/n was in the living room, looking for a movie to watch. I don't know which movie it's going to be, but I really don't care. All I want is her in my arms, cuddling with a warm blanket over us. Oh and some popcorn. I quickly took it and walked to her. She can read my mind though. She was taking a blanket and a couple of pillows for on the couch. I slowly walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

'I love you.'

She turned around in my grip and pecked softly my lips.

'I love you too.'

I opened my arms and let her put on the movie.

'Which one is it?'

'Me before you.'

I got in my couch and opened my legs and arms so she can sit between them. She quickly shuffled to me and took a seat. I know she read that book and that she had to cry a lot. So That means that she probably has to cry too. She cuddled in my arms and rested her head on me. The movie started and we just stayed quiet. No one was talking or whispering. An hour later, the sad part of the movie came and y/n started crying.

'Will can't die. He has to stay alive with me. For me.'

She turned around and cried in my neck.

'Shh, babe. It's okay, it's a movie.'

Her head shot up and she was kinda looking mad at me.

'I know, but he can still not die. I don't want it.'

I moved up and wrapped her in my arms. She really loves Will. The movie started again. After the movie, she laid in my arms, still sad.

'Will or me?'

'Will.'

'What! He's. No.'

'Ha joke.'

I grabbed her and started tickling. Moments later she surrendered herself and laughed hysterically. I placed little kisses on her head to her neck and heard her chuckle. The most cutest sound ever. We laid the whole time here, talking about everything. But the most important thing is that she's going with me to Canada. Hallelujah. There is a family dinner there and they want me there. I want to introduce her to my lovely family. They have to know that she is the one who I want to spend my life with.

Yes, i want to, so badly. I had girlfriends, good ones and bad ones, but no one is like her. Y/n is sweet, cute, smart, caring well she is actually all I want. Even her flaws are amazing. She actually has one flaw, she is for slytherin. I saw her falling asleep, her grip on me tightened. I grabbed her and got to bed.