Part 59

(Shawn's POV)

Two weeks later ❤️

Our plane is landing soon, so I probably have to wake her up. The last two weeks were fantastic with her. Sightseeing Toronto, visiting my parents. We had funny, hot and amazing moments. But now its back to reality, back to Los Angeles. We still have two months left to pretend like we're not together.

I placed a sweet,little kiss on her lips and waited until she reacted. Still nothing. I stroke her hair and admired her beauty. A huge smile appeared on her face and she slowly fluttered her eyes open. 'Hello sunshine.' I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. 'Hello handsome, are we almost in LA?'

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes again. 'Don't sleep, babe.' I whispered in her ear so she opened her eyes again. Twenty minutes later we got of the plane and walked to the parking lot. Y/n was behind, calling her parents I guess.

I got in my car and waited until she got in. I looked at her and saw that she wasn't happy at all. She got in and didn't talk to me for the rest of the ride. I stopped at her house and helped her settle in. 'Goodbye honey.' I came for a hug but she just smashed her lips onto mine. 'Please don't go.' She pouted against my lips.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. 'Is there something wrong?' She nodded but kept kissing me. This one innocent kiss turned into a make out session. An hour later, we were laying in her bed, catching up our breath. All our clothes were laying around in her room.

'What's wrong?' I asked while turning over to see y/n. Her eyes were closed and a little sigh left her lips. 'Eline's going to do it. She called me.' 'When?' 'Monday.' I nodded and slowly scooted closer to her. Her eyes were locked on mine and watched every move that I made. Tears were forming in her eyes.

'Hey babe, you're not gonna lose me.' She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. 'You will never lose me. Never.' I stroke her back and traced little circles on her skin. 'I love you, Shawn.' She slowly said before falling asleep. 'I love you too, y/n.'

I whispered to her. I felt my eyes becoming heavier and decided to go to sleep. Monday is going to be a hard day. There are two options I can choose. First, just wait until Monday and accept it or second, quit my job tomorrow. I looked over to her and decided to go for option one.

Eline doesn't know what she's doing. She made a big mistake or did we?