Part 38

(Shawn's POV)

She stayed with me until I stopped crying. I just couldn't help it. She was thinking about leaving me, just because I still have a job then. But what if I don't want it anymore. She just can't make this decision. I love her too much to let go. I know she feels the same. I got back up and walked to my couch and let me fall. Sobs were still coming but she helped me. She rubbed my back and planted sweet little kisses on me. I closed my eyes for a second and then suddenly she was gone. I jumped up and looked around the room. No y/n. I rushed over to the kitchen and saw her looking at me.

'What's wrong?'

'I thought you were gone.'

She walked to me and laid her hand on my cheek, softly caressing my skin.

'I won't Shawn, I was just. Hungry.'

She pulled back and started to make our lunch again. I stayed there the whole time just to make sure she won't. The way she smiles at me is sometimes comforting, but I know that there's something wrong. The way she acts is not she used to and her eyes tell me that there are problems. After a deadly silence, I first spoke.

'Did you get a text again?'

She nodded and showed me it.

Hours past by and y/n left. I understand how she feels, but why would even consider breaking up. I have to give her time, I guess. She texted me when she was back. I have to talk to someone. I pressed the first person I could find. Aaliyah, my sister.

'Heey Shawn! How's LA?'

'Alright, how's Pickering?'

'Still the same, but there's something wrong with you.'

!Someone knows about y/n and me. The person is literally demanding y/n to do things otherwise she will go telling it around.'

'Oeh, that's bad. Uhm. I don't know.'

'She's considering to break up so I have a job.'

'That's one option, but definitely not the best. Maybe she should ask mom?'

'I don't know.'

'Talk to her! Wait, she's here.'

'Hey mom.'

'Hey Shawn, Aaliyah told me there's something wrong.'

'Well, uhm. I have a girlfriend but.'

'Let me guess a student?'

'Yes, but I couldn't help myself. She's just too perfect.'

'Now someone knows it and she's thinking about breaking up?'

'Yes. I'm scared.'

'Do you really love her?'

'Hell yeah.'

'Then you know what to do.'

She hung up. I know what to do. I have to fight for her. She is my girl and I won't let anyone break us apart.