Part 24

(Y/n's POV)

I said it. I love him. More than I love carrots. He means the world to me and I would lie if I said that in these past days he didn't grow on me. Having him by my side gives me strength. I'm more confident. No one can take him away from me. I just love him too much. It's weird though, to love him after a couple of days. But I don't care.

The rest of the evening, we just stayed at his house watching Riverdale. It's adorable to see him in a sweatpants and no shirt. I caught myself looking at him. He's goddamn handsome, no lie. I'm very grateful that I have him, if someone else had him I would probably no I would be sad. After three episodes he turned it off and pulled me in his strong arms.

'Let's do something together.'

'We did something until you decided to turn it off.'

He slowly bit on his lip and just smiled at me.

'Maybe we can cook?'

'Cook?'

'Yeah! Why not, Shawn?'

'I can't cook.'

He looked down at his hands which were holding mine. I slowly took one hand out and laid it on his cheek. His eyes met mine.

'That's okay. I can show you.'

He slowly nodded and pressed his soft, pump pink lips on mine. I got off and walked to the kitchen with Shawn behind me.

'What do you want to make?'

He opened the fridge and started to lay some ingredients on the table. Some tomatoes (his look was so disgusting while looking at the red fat things), an union, garlic, oregano, meat and other vegetables. I walked to him, wrapped my arms around his torso.

'Can you make something out of this, honey?'

I quickly checked everything.

'I can make lasagna.'

He slowly let me go and started to get cheered up.

'YEAH LASAGNA! COME LETS MAKE IT!'

I never saw someone so excited for just lasagna. We started to cut the vegetables and soon they were in the pan ready to be mixed up with the meat. Twenty minutes later the lasagna was ready to go into the oven.

'So what are we going to do now? We have twenty-five minutes.'

I said. Shawn slowly walked up to me with this sexy and meanwhile hot look on his face. He laid his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him, so I could feel his breath. He slowly leaned in and the moment when our lips touched, he whispered slowly.

'Maybe I know something.'

He smashed his lips on mine and just wrapped his arms around my body. He slowly lifted me up by my thighs and walked with me in his arms to the couch. He carefully laid me on it and hovered above me. My hands found their way to his perfect, chocolate brown curls. His kisses slowly went down to my neck and collarbone. Moans and groans are leaving our mouths. His hands slowly lifted the hem of my shirt up. I nodded in acceptance and he took my shirt off. But when our lips touched again, the clock went off.

So our lasagna is ready.