Pete-Guardian Angel

A request by AshlynGarrett . Not only did I love the idea, I also promised to get it up as soon as possible, so here you go.
Btw Patrick isn't married to Elisa, he's her guardian angel.

Do you know that feeling that you're always being watched? Like there's eyes on you wherever you go? You constantly felt that and you weren't sure if it was because the Government spies on everyone or because you were stalked, but eventually you got used to the feeling.
Pete, on the other hand, never got used to your antics, bad ideas and general clumsy-ness. The amount of times he saved your ass from the stupidest of things couldn't be counted on one, no, five hands. But no matter how silly you could be, he'd always look after you, because he was your guardian angel.

"I'm telling you El, I could've died!" You said, sipping your coffee as your best friend rolled her eyes.
"You 'could've died'," she used her fingers as sarcastic quotation marks," last week, and the week before that, and the one before that. You just overthink things Hun." Now you rolled your eyes. "Anyway, I've got to get back. My mum is looking after Declan and if I keep her waiting any longer she'll kill me." You giggled and got up, putting your coat on.
"I guess I should head back too. Gotta let my stalker know I'm alive, right?" El laughed and hugged you, patting your back.
"You're crazy, but I love you." You smiled at her before parting ways.
Upon arrival, you felt the familiar feeling of eyes watching you, and you seized up. "You're crazy." You mumbled, echoing Elisa's words. You continued with your task and ignored your brain nagging at you.
Meanwhile Pete watched you carefully, leaning against the wall right next to you. He always found you so magnificent. You were peaceful yet funny. Talented yet modest. Not to mention, you were gorgeous. He watched you more than he should've and everyone up their could see how he had fallen in love with the girl he was meant to silently look out for.
A few hours had passed and you had settled into bed, snuggling into your blankets. Pete remained in the kitchen as he made sure you hadn't left anything on, like the stove or the oven.
Whilst passing these items, his arm caught onto a plate you had left on the side, and it stared for the ground. Luckily Pete had incredible reflexes and caught it at the last second, laughing quite loudly in surprise.
Your eyes shot open from the noise but you froze in bed. Minutes passed and your heart raced before you calmed down and reasoned with yourself that you were tired and just hearing things. Finally, you went back to sleep.

----six months later----

You furiously grabbed your bag, storming out of the apartment as he called your name to come back. The guy you had started seeing had forgotten you were coming round and decided it'd be a good idea to leave his door unlocked as he screwed another girl.
That was four months of your life wasted.
At home, Pete watched you run in the door, concerned by your upset appearance.
"Asshole." You mumbled, throwing your stuff on the ground. Your breathing was heavy as you began to run around, trying to find something. "Aha!" You held up a key. "Good luck giving your new girlfriend a key if you can't find it, fuck face." You growled, throwing it in the bin and then taking the rubbish outside.

As you lay sound a sleep, Pete sat next to you, watching you as you tossed and turned. He'd never seen you so upset. He wished he could just comfort you and hold you.
But neither of you knew that you had left the stove on, and the fire was spreading rapidly through the kitchen, into the lounge, up the stairs...
Pete's senses kicked up and he jumped off the bed, racing to see the fire raging up the stairs, you following behind him, shocked by the sight. Pete looked at you helplessly, but of course you couldn't see him and stood frozen to the spot.
"Don't just stand there." He whispered impatiently. "Run!" He screamed, finally dropping the rule of staying invisible.
You screamed at the man in front of you but ran none the less, shutting your bed room door behind you. "No...don't do that! There's no exit." He said exasperatedly.
He burst through your door and grabbed you quickly, ignoring your fright of not knowing who he was. "Just trust me, okay?" You shook your head, but that didn't stop Pete from smashing the window, flying, back first out of it.
You landed on the strangers chest, unsure of what happened as the fire fighters arrived. You looked up to him to see he was absolutely fine.
He returned your gaze. "This isn't going to go well with the boss." He mumbled.

Part two coming soon.