Andy- A new light (part 2)

"Hold on. You're going on a date with Joe?" Meagan asked cluelessly as you applied your lip gloss. You nodded and noticed a disappointed looking Marie in the reflection.
"He asked me a few days ago. I did tell you." You reasoned, closing your lip gloss and turning around to your friends. Elisa nodded and carried on scrolling through her phone.
"She did." She mumbled. Meagan scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. I thought you liked Andy." She grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest. You shrugged and looked around Elisa's room for your purse. When you found it you took one last look in the mirror and decided you were ready.
"Okay girls, I'm off. Thank you for letting me get ready here. If my mom found out I was on a date she'd never let me see the world again." You laughed. They all smiled at your comment. "Have fun. I'll see you later." You smirked, walking out the door.
Joe was waiting patiently outside with a smile on his face. "Good evening, gorgeous." He mused, opening the door for you.
"Hello handsome." You giggled as you climbed in. Tonight was going to be fun.

Meanwhile, back at Patrick's place, Andy was sulking whilst Patrick and Pete rambled about their girlfriends.
"Elisa told me that Brendon and Sarah had broken up for the fourth time this month and she rambled about it for a solid hour." Patrick explained. Pete nodded vigorously in agreement.
"Yeah. Meagan told me that Tyler and Josh were hooking up in the boys toilets. Apparently Jenna knew all about it and hasn't confronted him yet." He paused and reflected back on what he said. "Oh god." He said with a disgusted look. "I've turned in to a girl." His eyes grew wide in fear.
"I'm not complaining. Girls are awesome." Patrick shrugged as he took a bite out of his slice of pizza. "Plus, I know all the gossip at school." Andy rolled his eyes and continued to sulk. This didn't go unnoticed by the guys. "What's up, Andy?" Patrick turned to him.
"Nothing. Just sick of hearing about everyone from school in your bitching session." He growled.
Both boys raised their eyebrows at Andy's unusual outburst. Then they realised.
With one sly smile at each other, they moved closer to Andy and leant on the sofa near him. "You sure?" Pete asked. "Not because of something else? Say...a date?" Patrick smirked and waited for Andy to reply.
"What? No! I don't like (Y/N)! I've told you this!" Patrick and Pete both laughed.
"Oh, Andy. We never mentioned (Y/N). We could've been talking about someone else." Patrick answered in a mocking tone.
"Were you?" He snarled, snapping his head towards him. Patrick only shrugged and continued to eat.
Yes, Andy was very jealous. But he'd never say. Joe clearly liked you and he didn't want to come in between that. Even if he thought it should be him on that date, and Joe had in fact betrayed him ever so slightly, he wouldn't ruin this opportunity for him.
(Y/N) was the best girl, and Joe was lucky to have her.

"Well, thank you for a brilliant night, Joseph." You smiled as Joe walked you to Elisa's door.
"No problem. I'd like to do it again sometime." You nodded along and noticed how his eyes danced up to Elisa's bedroom window. "How about we give them a show?" He smirked, your eyes soon following to see your three friends trying and failing to spy on you without being noticed.
"Whatever you say, partner." You giggled. Joe kept his hands on his persona, but delicately leaned in to softly place his lips on yours for a split second. When he pulled back, he laughed and gave you a short hug.
"I'll see you Monday." He waved as he walked away. You waved back and then ran inside, up the stairs and in to Elisa's bedroom.
They had all dispersed. Elisa was reading a magazine that was upside down, Marie was pretending to be asleep and Meagan was on her phone, talking to someone.
"How did it go?" Elisa asked nonchalantly, like she didn't care.
"You know we saw you all spying on us, right?" You smirked, crossing your arms over your chest.
"I've been on the phone this whole time. Can you keep it down?" She whispered, then putting the phone back to her ear. Suddenly, it started to ring and she jumped, throwing it down to show Pete's face on the screen. "Dammit." He muttered. "You got us. But was it good? Was he a gentleman? Is he a good kisser?" You laughed and sat down.
"A lady never kisses and tells." They all groaned and continued to bombard you with questions.

"How was the date?" Pete asked as Joe walked through the door.
"It was nice. She seemed to really enjoy herself." Andy had to clench his jaw to hold his tongue. It really upset him that you didn't return the feelings he possessed for you. "She agreed to a second one, so it must have been good." He smiled, sitting next to Patrick.
"I'm happy for you man." Patrick chirped and patted his back. Andy agreed, but how could he be happy when Joe had gotten the girl Andy wanted?