Chapter 8 - Taehyung

"Our clothes were never taken off!" Jungkook shouted as he walked towards his bedroom door and opened it, revealing a very worried Taehyung at the door. He barged past Jungkook and looked to me immediately with a raised brow as he looked back to Jungkook. "Her collar is off." He stated and Jungkook nervously smiled at him, "good observing Tae! But come on, we can't leave it on her all the time can we?" Tae looked to him with an annoyed glaze over his eyes.

"Namjoon placed that order. Listen to it no matter what. You should know that." Tae walked toward me and grabbed the collar firmly in his hand, he place it around my neck, his eyes looking at it frantically as he bit his bottom lip.

My eyes widened as I remembered Jin's words. '...collars and leads are Tae's biggest turn-on after all...'

"It's my shift now Kookie," Tae told him as he stood up with my lead gripped in his hand, "please be careful." He warned Jungkook as we walked out of the young boy's bedroom. I was once again staring at the back of Tae's head as he walked along with me.

"You're alright?" He asked in a gruff voice, looking at me effortlessly over his shoulder. I nodded gently and smiled, "Jungkook was nice-"

"Then why did he give you a hickey?" Tae asked as he opened a door and nudged me into a bright sunlit room.

I looked around and observed the white couches, the bookshelves and the giant window that overlooked the back garden and beyond. I turned to Tae as he stood closely to me waiting for me to answer him. "He was protecting me. Jin was going to come in, and he needed to cover for me. At that moment I didn't have my collar on." I whispered to Tae, too afraid to speak loudly in case any of the others heard me.

Tae took a step toward me and grabbed my wrist, not harshly but with a subtle force. "(Y/N) please do not get involved in things that you cannot fix for yourself. In the end I'll just have to come and get you like the other time!" His eyes averted from looking into mine, as if seeing me hurt him too much.

He clicked his tongue and pulled me over to one of the couches that faced the large window. Tae laid down on it, and separated his legs as he pulled me down to lay in between them. My back was facing him and my head gently rested in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Like the other time?" I asked him as I still tried to process the position I was in with the very handsome but strange man. Tae rested his head on mine and slowly spoke, "I'm sure Kookie told you about my position. I'm a field worker. So you must know that means I have to go and scope out the places for jobs." Tae waited for me to click onto something, but I stayed silent until he continued with a sigh.

"One night I was sent to a pretty big establishment for the gang. But that didn't make them any less important. When I arrived the first thing I noticed was that there was only one girl there, she was covered in harsh bruises and surrounded by filthy men. Unfortunately I think she was drugged at the time."

I gasped quietly as I discovered who Tae was referring to. "You already knew me! How did you..?"

Tae gently sighed into the top of my head as he continued, "those men handled you so harshly I didn't stand by and watch it. The only way I could stop them, was if I got in on it myself. Only I didn't harm you." With his strong arms Tae spun me around to face him, his nose gently grazing against mine as I felt the heat of his breaths.

"You don't remember what I did, but I promise you that I didn't move quick or throw you around. I had to make it look like I was enjoying it but...."

As the man whispered to me, I felt myself being lured in by his way with words. "What did you do..?" I asked him with a hint of curiosity, Tae chuckle and looked me straight into my cautious gaze.

"I did what no man had ever done for you before. I was gentle." And with that Tae gently pressed his lips against mine. He cupped my cheeks and closed his eyes.

I felt myself staring in shock before my eyelids fluttered shut and I accepted his gentle advance. The heat from his rosy lips was enough for me to feel his warmth all over my body. It radiated through my veins and I didn't dare take a breath as I placed my hands against the blue blazer he wore.

Tae pulled away and gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear with a smile. "(Y/N) you don't remember me from that night, but I promise you this when I tell you I saved you from many things that night. Things you wouldn't remember for the rest of your existence. I don't regret anything that I had done that night. We all took you back as our trophy, believe me when I tell you that you are safer here than out in the cruel world."

Everything felt hazy as I sat up and placed a hand against my chest. "Thank you..." my words gently quavered as Tae smiled to me purely and sat up and looked out the window with a healthy glow across his face from the sun. Why did I feel compelled to thank him? Was it because being used was the only thing I knew? Or was it because I was genuinely thankful for his protection?

"It'll all be very different for you now. In a healthy way. Don't worry, us boys will treat you well!" Even through his words, I spotted a small smirk across his lips.

I smiled before my whole face tensed, 'wait does this mean Tae had sex with me!?'

((I wonder what the other members might have to say in future? Maybe some of them know more about you than you can even remember.

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
BubblyBangtan || ✌🏻 (EDITED)